Contribute
Register

First Build (MSI Z370I GAMING PRO CARBON AC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanting to build a Mini-ITX computer with the i5 8600k processor, anyone have any luck with this board?

Wanting to build a Mini-ITX computer with the i5 8600k processor, anyone have any luck with this board?
I'm actually looking at this exact mobile for my next build. I've seen some users explain that the msI is a bit more complicated to setup initially, but can work great if done properly.

I have this build and works perfectly besides the internal WiFi and the Bluetooth which was working on HS 10.13.4.

I have this board and it works fine. Like the poster above me said the wifi and bluetooth aren't working but everything else does.

I have this board and it works fine. Like the poster above me said the wifi and bluetooth aren't working but everything else does.

Hi there, can you share your multibeast config? I'm having problems booting up, I'm using a 8600k with on board graphics.

I built one with Z370i and it was extremely easy to build! I heard people say how bad it is to use MSI Mobo. Glad I didn't listen to them!

For multibeast you pretty much only need to install audio driver (the first one, Apple something) and graphics fixup (for 630 graphics to work smoothly), and you are done.

Hi there, can you share your multibeast config? I'm having problems booting up, I'm using a 8600k with on board graphics.

I didn't use multibeast. You just need the latest version of Lilu and the latest version of Whatevergreen. Make sure you boot up with one monitor connected, if you have two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back