Graphics
MSI AMD RX 580 ARMOR 8G
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys
I have a list of parts that I’ve bought from the buyers guide and just wanted to make sure all is well for my first build!
I plan on using this machine for graphic design but currently most of the psu’s on the guides are out of stock
Could anyone advise on what to get with this build? And let me know if what I’ve got so far is all good to go? (Mojave enabled?)
Thanks in advance!

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming
CPU: i7-8700
GPU: MSI AMD RX 580 Armour
PCIE: 970 EVO
Liquid Cooler: Corsair Hydro H60
RAM: 16gb x2 Crucial Ballistix Sport LT
CASE: Coolermaster Q300L

PSU: ???

Hi guys
I have a list of parts that I’ve bought from the buyers guide and just wanted to make sure all is well for my first build!
I plan on using this machine for graphic design but currently most of the psu’s on the guides are out of stock
Could anyone advise on what to get with this build? And let me know if what I’ve got so far is all good to go? (Mojave enabled?)
Thanks in advance!

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming
CPU: i7-8700
GPU: MSI AMD RX 580 Armour
PCIE: 970 EVO
Liquid Cooler: Corsair Hydro H60
RAM: 16gb x2 Crucial Ballistix Sport LT
CASE: Coolermaster Q300L

PSU: ???

Your system should be compatible with MacOS Mojave.

The choice of power supply is not very important as long as it works, can power up your computer, and can provide sufficient power for your hardware. No need to adhere exactly to the Buyer's Guide in this case.

Perfect! Thank you
Bearing in mind what I have in the list, what sort of wattage would you recommend?

Bearing in mind what I have in the list, what sort of wattage would you recommend?
Search for online PSU calculator, there are many available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back