CPU
Intel Core i7-7700K
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (Single Fan)
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Hi, I'm trying to do a fresh install of MacOS Sierra in my first and new rig for video editing. I'll give you the specs

GIGABYTE GA-Z270XP-SLI
i7 7700K
EVGA GTX 1060 ACX 2.0 6GB
32 GB of Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4 2133 MHz RAM
240 GB SanDisk SSD PLUS
3 TB Seagate Barracuda HDD
Corsair H100i v.2 AIO Cooler

I made a bootable USB flash drive with Unibeast and added Multibeast too. I made the changes recommended in the installation guide:

Disabled VT-d
Disabled Serial Port in Super IO Configuration
Enable XHCI Hand-off
Changed XMP Profile to Profile 1

I tried to locate the CFG-lock option, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Afterwards, I saved changes and reboot it. In the reboot I selected 'Boot macOS from USB' and a plain black screen with a white Apple logo in the middle of the screen appears, but it doesn't happen something at all. No loading bar, nothing. Just a plain screen with an Apple logo.
What can I do to pass that screen?

Note:
I'm outputting display from the GTX 1060 because I don't have and HDMI cable to output from internal graphics. I don't know if that has something to do with it.

Attachments

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p300 ⌘
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Not a User Build - Moved to Desktop Support.

BreBo

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 970
In the reboot I selected 'Boot macOS from USB' and a plain black screen with a white Apple logo in the middle of the screen appears, but it doesn't happen something at all. No loading bar, nothing. Just a plain screen with an Apple logo.
What can I do to pass that screen?
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

Motherboard
OSX
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I have the same situation with GA-170-D3H + i7 7700k any suggestions?

BreBo

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 970
@jmichal, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

BreBo

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 970
@OneSnack888, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard (Mobo), CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Motherboard
gigabyte
CPU
i3
Graphics
intergrated
yeah i have the same problem I'm trying to install on a thinkpad X130e i get up to the apple logo and I'm stuck at the end of the progress one. Ive activated ism injection and ownership and still nothing I'm installing elcaptian

BreBo

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 970
@Ryan1232, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer or laptop enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.
yeah i have the same problem I'm trying to install on a thinkpad X130e
Ive activated ism injection and ownership and still nothing I'm installing elcaptian
This is a Desktop Support forum - For help with your Laptop you should post in the relevant El Capitan Laptop Support forum.