Intergrated
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi there fellow hackingtoshers!!

So i am in need of some advice i am looking at configuring a build and i have already acquired most of the parts in which i am going to be using for the build just i am a bit hesitant about a couple of things with my build.

Firstly here are a list of the components in which i am going to be using for this build;

Case - CiT Vantage Mesh Gaming Case with 4 Fans

Motherboard - Gigabyte Z87-HD3 Motherboard

Processor - Intel Core i5 4670K Quad Core Retail CPU (Socket 1150, 3.40GHz, 6MB, Haswell, 84W, Intel Graphics, BX80646I74770, 4th Generation Intel Core, Turbo Boost Technology 2.0)[

HDD - Seagate Barracuda 3.5 inch 2TB 7200 RPM 64MB 6GB/S Internal SATA Drive

CD Drive - Asus DVD-RW Drive

WiFi Connector - TP-Link TL-WDN4800 450Mbps Wireless N Dual Band PCI Express Adapter

PSU - Corsair Builder Series CXM 600W Modular 80 PLUS Bronze Certified

Graphics Card - EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 Superclocked ACX 2GB GDDR5

Ram -Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600 Mhz

So as you can see this is the configuration in which i am going with and i already have the majority of the parts installed onto the MB and ready to go almost.

My only concern is that i am primarily going to be using this computer with logic pro x and recording for my band and other bands in the local area, my question is will this configuration be sufficient enough to perform this.

Also how well will it run games as i will be using this for a bit of gaming on the side also.

Thank you all in advance for all your help and support!!!

Ash

[/U][/B][/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE]

Hi there fellow hackingtoshers!!

So i am in need of some advice i am looking at configuring a build and i have already acquired most of the parts in which i am going to be using for the build just i am a bit hesitant about a couple of things with my build.

Firstly here are a list of the components in which i am going to be using for this build;

Case - CiT Vantage Mesh Gaming Case with 4 Fans

Motherboard - Gigabyte Z87-HD3 Motherboard

Processor - Intel Core i5 4670K Quad Core Retail CPU (Socket 1150, 3.40GHz, 6MB, Haswell, 84W, Intel Graphics, BX80646I74770, 4th Generation Intel Core, Turbo Boost Technology 2.0)[

HDD - Seagate Barracuda 3.5 inch 2TB 7200 RPM 64MB 6GB/S Internal SATA Drive

CD Drive - Asus DVD-RW Drive

WiFi Connector - TP-Link TL-WDN4800 450Mbps Wireless N Dual Band PCI Express Adapter

PSU - Corsair Builder Series CXM 600W Modular 80 PLUS Bronze Certified

Graphics Card - EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 Superclocked ACX 2GB GDDR5

Ram -Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600 Mhz

So as you can see this is the configuration in which i am going with and i already have the majority of the parts installed onto the MB and ready to go almost.

My only concern is that i am primarily going to be using this computer with logic pro x and recording for my band and other bands in the local area, my question is will this configuration be sufficient enough to perform this.

Also how well will it run games as i will be using this for a bit of gaming on the side also.

Thank you all in advance for all your help and support!!!

Ash

[/U][/B][/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE]

It will work well for your stated use once OS X is installed and running. Would suggest a Pioneer or Sony DVD-RW if sleep is important to you. Asus drives, in my experience, break sleep with their "every 5 minute check for presence of disc" firmware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back