Contribute
Register

First Build Advice (GA-H77-DS3H, i7 3770k, 660 ti)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
-
CPU
Graphics
660ti
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
First Build Advice (GA-Z77-DS3H, i7 3770k, 660 ti)

hey guys, been researching my first hackintosh build for a little while now and it's getting close to that time now where I will be buying all my parts. It's my first build (my brother is the techy one and will be building it so forgive any of my own stupidity!) so it would be great to run it past the clever folk on here before I take the plunge. I am a pretty big gamer, although this will be my first gaming pc, but it will mostly be a workstation as I am an animator (3D, after effects and editing). Here are the specs, any comments would be greatly appreciated:

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H
Processor: i7 3770k
Graphics Card: EVGA 2GB GTX 660 ti SC
RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance (2x8)
SSD: 240GB sandisk extreme
HD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB

I have come across a few problems with audio on that motherboard on the forums and they seem to be related to the nvidia cards, does anyone know of any problems that could arise or whether the audio thing is a big issue?

Thanks in advance for your help!

I have the h77 version of that board and I can confirm that the latest bios will fix the audio issue

They are basically the same board, I'm sure it will work.

Hey man can you give the link or the DSDT file of this motherboard cause i'm excited run LION on It :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back