Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI X99S SLI Plus
CPU
i7-5820K
Graphics
GTX 980
So, I was here over in early spring working on this hack. I was so busy that it didn't really work out. Anyway I am starting a new thread because the old one was really really long. I would love it if anyone could help me with this. It would mean a TON to get it working.

Problems:
1. I am booting from a usb not the hard drive so it is less stable
2. Wifi adapter is not happy with the app store
3. After a bit of running the mac starts running weird, file transfers stop working and other things
4. XCode says "improper device state" or something like that when building
5. Minor annoyance, but when I boot up I always have to turn Voodoo input gain down to get rid of static

My Build:
GTX 980 (I had to use a stand in graphics card to install NVIDIA's drives. It wont boot without them)
Intel i7 5820k 16 core (had to use a patched kext and acouple other things to get that working)
MSI X99S SLI Plus

And here is the summary of where we were on the other forum on each of the problems.

1. We were going to install Clover on the HardDrive. I never got instructions though.
2. We were going to use DCHPI manager to find out what kext we needed and then install it.
3-4. Are probably a result of "1"
5. No clue at all

If you can help me with any part of this that would be great! #4-5 are most important to fix to me. Without these I invested a ton for nothing. The previous thread can be found here, however rather then having you read through it for desired information, I can always tell you things.

This is the data for my wifi card
Vendor: 168C, Device: 0030, Sub Ven: 168C, Sub Dev: 3112, Qualcomm Atheros, Device name AR93xx Wireless Adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back