i7-4770
Graphics
GTX780
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
After install Mavericks and win7 duo boot, my OS X is working fine except Finder keep crashing,
I cant even copy a 5G movie to another drive, during copying because the finder restart, then the whole process stopped, leaving me a unreadable file.

How am I going to fix this????

Are you overclocking anything?

What method or install guide did you use?

What bootloader?

For almost all freezes and crashes it's a ram or hdd/ssd related issue be sure the system is cooling the drives and ram adequately

Hey, Thanks you guys for the help.
I kind of solve the problem already.
Now the finder doesnt freeze or restart already.
I keep getting blue screen in Windows also, then I run some software to fix all the registry, then it stops the blue screen: kernel data inpage error.

Then when I boot into OS X, finder stops crashing also.

Thank you guys anyway! :thumbup::thumbup:

Well that makes no sense! :crazy:

HAHAHAAH!
Well, now it is working properly, so I can download all the things I want already.
Thanks anyway!

If I encounter any similar problems, I will post here again!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

After install Mavericks and win7 duo boot, my OS X is working fine except Finder keep crashing,
I cant even copy a 5G movie to another drive, during copying because the finder restart, then the whole process stopped, leaving me a unreadable file.

How am I going to fix this????

Hi,

Did you manage to fix this issue please?

Installed Yosemite on a Sabertooth X58 Mobo and Finder used to work but it's stopped working.
A pain really as have downloaded Apps such as Dropbox and want to install them but cannot locate them because Finder isn't working. Guess need to open another thread on this subject.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi,

Did you manage to fix this issue please?

Installed Yosemite on a Sabertooth X58 Mobo and Finder used to work but it's stopped working.
A pain really as have downloaded Apps such as Dropbox and want to install them but cannot locate them because Finder isn't working. Guess need to open another thread on this subject.

Thank you.
OP was able to fix the issue by fixing something in Windows :crazy:.

What you can try to do is repair your disk permissions via Disk Utility.

OP was able to fix the issue by fixing something in Windows :crazy:.

What you can try to do is repair your disk permissions via Disk Utility.

Thank you.
Rebooted and issues seem to have cleared. No idea what the cause was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back