GA-Z77X-UP7
CPU
i7 3770k
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 970
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
After much researching and testing, i finally got to the install screen.. I am now having issues trying to install, format my SSD to GUID so i can install Mac OS X on it. Everything is grayed out and i cannot click apply or erase or anything.. Why is it doing this.. I AM SO CLOSE

dart=0 kext-dev-mode=1 -v nv-disable=1

i7 3770k
Z77X-UP7
Corsair Vengeance 2 x 4GB
Gtx 970 "4"GB
Corsair AX1200i
3 x 2560x 1440p monitors
4 SSD's Intel 180GB.. 2x Sandisk Ultra Plus 256.. 1 x Sandisk Extreme 240GB.. WD 500GB Blue

The intel SSD i am trying to install this on has been deleted and formatted.. I don't know why I cannot click on anything.. It shows that for any HD nothing can be clicked, and i have to right click on the SSD's just to select them to partition, but everything ti grayed out

Any help is appreciated

After much researching and testing, i finally got to the install screen.. I am now having issues trying to install, format my SSD to GUID so i can install Mac OS X on it. Everything is grayed out and i cannot click apply or erase or anything.. Why is it doing this.. I AM SO CLOSE

dart=0 kext-dev-mode=1 -v nv-disable=1

i7 3770k
Z77X-UP7
Corsair Vengeance 2 x 4GB
Gtx 970 "4"GB
Corsair AX1200i
3 x 2560x 1440p monitors
4 SSD's Intel 180GB.. 2x Sandisk Ultra Plus 256.. 1 x Sandisk Extreme 240GB.. WD 500GB Blue

The intel SSD i am trying to install this on has been deleted and formatted.. I don't know why I cannot click on anything.. It shows that for any HD nothing can be clicked, and i have to right click on the SSD's just to select them to partition, but everything ti grayed out

Any help is appreciated

You have to select the HDD name for repartitioning, if you are selecting the partitions it will not allow to perform operations.

You have to select the HDD name for repartitioning, if you are selecting the partitions it will not allow to perform operations.

Thanks for your reply.. But I ended up figuring it out. That was not the issue, it had to do with something else. Something windows did when installing 8 onto another drive.. I used Cmd prompt and Disk part to turn it to Gpt and it worked

Now I'm waiting for it to install completely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back