Contribute
Register

Final Few Issues Regarding High Sierra on Lenovo Miix 720

Status
Not open for further replies.
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.
Sorry about that. I posted that on a separate computer, and uploaded them as an edit. Didn't expect a response that soon is all. They are in the previous post not though.

I suppose this will just remain something that doesn't work then. It's really quite sad given how well the computer performs with macOS.

Though, it isn't required to use this keyboard, so I can just look into a small form factor mechanical keyboard along with a mouse/trackball.

Well, I suppose I will move on to other issues, and I will post my PR files. It is still finicky on boot. The Apple logo still has to scale up half way through the load, and one it does, there are still times where the screen will go black until I disconnect/reconnect the type cover. Works perfectly fine after that though.

Also, I know the USB is still using the patch, but that is because I am waiting on a USB C dongle for testing before I start blacklisting unused ports.
Sorry about that. I posted that on a separate computer, and uploaded them as an edit. Didn't expect a response that soon is all. They are in the previous post not though.

You might want to try configuring your USB correctly.
Guides are linked from the FAQ:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Can you elaborate a bit as to what exactly is incorrect sans the custom SSDT? That will be remedied soon once I get the adapter I'm waiting for as I don't wish to blacklist the USB C port by accident.

The ioreg shows 18 ports injected on XHC. It is over the 15-port limit allowed by macOS XHCI kexts.

The ioreg shows 18 ports injected on XHC. It is over the 15-port limit allowed by macOS XHCI kexts.
Ok. I looked through those guides, and I saw FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext. Is this what I need to fix that? I recall you saying there were no EHCI controllers, so I'm not sure if those kexts would be an option.

Ok. I looked through those guides, and I saw FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext. Is this what I need to fix that? I recall you saying there were no EHCI controllers, so I'm not sure if those kexts would be an option.

FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext has no function with your hardware.

Have you already solved your trackpad and black screen problem?
I’m hackintosh with miix720 and facing the same problem too. And don’t know how to making them work properly.

You can use clover configuration to solve apple logo issue.

Have you already solved your trackpad and black screen problem?
I’m hackintosh with miix720 and facing the same problem too. And don’t know how to making them work properly.

You can use clover configuration to solve apple logo issue.
Unfortunately, I know longer have that laptop. It died on me (mobo failure).

The trackpad will never work sadly. It's USB. :(

I do remember getting the black screen issue fixed, but I cannot remember what it was for the life of me.

Mojave might work better though.

Unfortunately, I know longer have that laptop. It died on me (mobo failure).

The trackpad will never work sadly. It's USB. :(

I do remember getting the black screen issue fixed, but I cannot remember what it was for the life of me.

Mojave might work better though.
thanks buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back