Contribute
Register

Final Few Issues Regarding High Sierra on Lenovo Miix 720

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get Mojave working on your Miix 720? Can you share your EFI?

This should be the latest instance of this machines files (they are in the problem reporting files).

I've had 2 Hackintoshes since since this one died on me, so I don't have the latest version, but I would be happy to attempt to help you any if you need.

This should be the latest instance of this machines files (they are in the problem reporting files).

I've had 2 Hackintoshes since since this one died on me, so I don't have the latest version, but I would be happy to attempt to help you any if you need.

Appreciate it! Well, I can't get graphics to start and since your config the graphics tweaks moved to WhateverGreen so I can't use your settings anymore. Started a new thread at https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...work-kaby-lake-620-with-whatevergreen.280510/

@dzzd I decided to just run High Sierra for now and your files were really helpful to get everything working. Only issue I'd still really like to fix is the black screen requiring keyboard disconnect. You said you resolved it but don't remember how. Do you have any vague memory as to what the solution related to? Any hints would be helpful ;).

@dzzd I decided to just run High Sierra for now and your files were really helpful to get everything working. Only issue I'd still really like to fix is the black screen requiring keyboard disconnect. You said you resolved it but don't remember how. Do you have any vague memory as to what the solution related to? Any hints would be helpful ;).
Sorry to hear you couldn't get Mojave working. I would help if I could, but that laptop will no longer power on. :/

In regards to the black screen, I cannot remember what my fix was. Maybe try disabling sleep completely.

Sorry to hear you couldn't get Mojave working. I would help if I could, but that laptop will no longer power on. :/

In regards to the black screen, I cannot remember what my fix was. Maybe try disabling sleep completely.

Thanks, will see what I find out. In terms of the touch screen, did you ever get voodooi2c working? I tried patching the DTST, don't get any errors, but the device also doesn't respond to any touch. Wondered if I did it right...

Thanks, will see what I find out. In terms of the touch screen, did you ever get voodooi2c working? I tried patching the DTST, don't get any errors, but the device also doesn't respond to any touch. Wondered if I did it right...
The touchscreen was something I was not able to get working iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back