Contribute
Register

Final Cut Pro X Export Fails with "Master File" error after just a few seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I am exporting those as well with no issues. Maybe you have shiki=XXX arguments on your clover boot options? Under iMacPro1,1 you won't need those arguments.
Everything ok with iMac 19,2 no Fake Id IntelGFX and ig-platform iMac19,2 number

Yeah I didn't have FCPX export issues with iMac19,1 but I did have iTunes, Netflix, etc DRM issues. It's up to you
New issue... FCPX only reboots or shutdown when exporting with noise reduction in a clip... Any idea why?

Video noise reduction? I just tried it on my system. No problems here. Not sure why this might be your case.
Maybe power supply? I have 430watt unit. I’ll try another bigger one. I saw more cases with real iMacs shutting down exporting with video noise reduction... I’ll test with another video noise reductor...

Maybe power supply? I have 430watt unit. I’ll try another bigger one. I saw more cases with real iMacs shutting down exporting with video noise reduction... I’ll test with another video noise reductor...

Solved problems. With a 750W power supply system run deliciously :thumbup::thumbup: I guess many users with this issues is for a poor power supply...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back