Motherboard
ASUS Z390 ROG Maximus Hero XI (Wi-Fi)
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mobile Phone
iOS
Old thread I know but hopefully this helps newer builds. If there is a better more current thread I am unaware of it.

Mojave 10.14.2
Final Cut Pro 10.4.4

Disabling iGPU in System BIOS made Final Cut Pro work but it also caused JPEG preview to not work.

My solution was to change the SMBIOS in Clover config to a system that matched my Vega 64 GPU in this case it was the iMacPro1,1. I did this via Clover Configurator to both mount my EFI and open the config.plist file in EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist

I had to sign in again to iCloud but messages still works.

Then in BIOS I had the iGPU disabled and my first graphics to PCI first slot where my Vega 64 is installed.

Minimal testing but no black screen on boot I see BIOS, Clover, Apple Boot. Final Cut opens (I haven't done any work with it yet but at least it opens), JPEG preview works, messages still works, sleep works, Geekbench spits out expected numbers.

In short SMBIOS to iMacPro1,1, iGPU disabled in BIOS = things working apparently.
Well thanks a lot men, this was my problem, now problem solved...

Motherboard
GA-Z170X Ultra Gaming
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Rolling back to Final Cut Pro X 10.2.1 is the only option seems work with " iGPU + RX580" Hackintoshes.
I need to perform more testing regarding the stability.
I'm on macOS Sierra 10.12.3
Just in case, RX580 works in Mojave 10.14.4 without problems with FCPX and no additional kexts needed!

Old thread I know but hopefully this helps newer builds. If there is a better more current thread I am unaware of it.

Mojave 10.14.2
Final Cut Pro 10.4.4

Disabling iGPU in System BIOS made Final Cut Pro work but it also caused JPEG preview to not work.

My solution was to change the SMBIOS in Clover config to a system that matched my Vega 64 GPU in this case it was the iMacPro1,1. I did this via Clover Configurator to both mount my EFI and open the config.plist file in EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist

I had to sign in again to iCloud but messages still works.

Then in BIOS I had the iGPU disabled and my first graphics to PCI first slot where my Vega 64 is installed.

Minimal testing but no black screen on boot I see BIOS, Clover, Apple Boot. Final Cut opens (I haven't done any work with it yet but at least it opens), JPEG preview works, messages still works, sleep works, Geekbench spits out expected numbers.

In short SMBIOS to iMacPro1,1, iGPU disabled in BIOS = things working apparently.
And what? It didn't work before? You can use any SMBIOS for Vega. My Vega 56 works with 18,3 SMBIOS, 19,1 and others. But you disabled Intel Quick Sync. It's not a good idea.

To make FCPX non-crashing you just need disable iGPU in BIOS with ANY SMBIOS (it doesn't matter in that case).

What I did - now i have iGPU enabled, quick sync and FCPX working. I use blind boot with my iGPU and it works. But now I have compressor transcoding errors, looking for way to solve it...