Contribute
Register

Final Build Candidate. P55-UD3 & i5-750. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vendetta said:
apple khaos said:
Vendetta, I saw that you had the Asus optical drive.

Did you have any problems with the sleep function? Any other problems that you ran into?

The pointer is hovering over the 'Purchase' button.... I just need to know if I should get the Sony drive to be on the safe side...

EDIT: I just purchased the Sony drive to be on the safe side. What's $20 at this point? hah

My computer sleeps fine, but it makes an annoying click noise every 15 minutes or so. Wish I had ordered the Sony drive.

Thank you for all your help! :clap: All the goodies are coming in a few days and I'm sure I'll have a question or two for you when the building time comes around. :oops:

I have two Asus drives, so I may experiment with one of those once I get a stable build. I have been studying this site over and over again, so hopefully I don't run into major problems. :think:

I know that Amazon is the vendor of choice here, but just a heads up to everyone, I just had a really good experience with NewEgg. I purchased all my components last night and today alot of them were on sale. I called up customer service and they were very helpful and gave me all the discounts that were going on today. So I ended up saving money and having a very pleasant shopping experience.

All month NewEgg is having deals that are the cheapest I have found so far. I just wanted to make everyone aware of my hassle-free purchase (although I still did miss the deal on the i5-750 :confused: ) haha :p !

This build can't come soon enough!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back