Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
I decided to enable FV2 after following this tutorial too, and can report no problems except I can't work out how to make the FileVault Prebooter the default option in Clover.

Another slight issue is that my wallpapers on my multiple displays change when I log in.

Motherboard
Asus Strix z270F
CPU
Kaby Lake i7 4.2K
Graphics
RX 580 / HD 630
I already enabled Firevault and at the login I cannot type my password. Could someone tell me what to do? How can I use the drivers since I cannot boot the system?

Motherboard
Acer E15 Touch
CPU
i5-4210u
Graphics
HD 4400 1366x768
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
Android
Is there a specific driver for a bluetooth apple mouse? I have filevault enabled and I've installed the UsbkbDxe for the keyboard & I've also installed AptioInputFix but with no joy. UsbMouseDxe is also installed as I had to use a wired mouse just for the login but I'd rather use the bluetooth instead of constantly switching.

Attachments

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 5
CPU
Intel i7 4790k 4.0Ghz
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Anyone here have tried updating to Mojave beta with filevault enabled?

Motherboard
Asus x299 Prime Deluxe
CPU
i9-7900X
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
MacBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Anyone here have tried updating to Mojave beta with filevault enabled?
I have i've tried to update drivers64uefi with the latest one and it doesn't work. However, it will work using my old setup.efi files (see screen shots) even though some of them were instructed to be removed from the insanelymac guide.

VF2 significantly slows down my boot process since i have to wait 5-10 seconds before I can type my password then it will boot in. So I decided to just decrypt the disk now. I am thinking once i finish decrypting then I will try to update my drivers64UEFI with the latest one then try to encrypt again to see if there's any performance improvement.

Attachments

Motherboard
ASUS Prime H370M-Plus/CSM
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
RX 580 Pulse
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Really interested to know if FileVault 2 works on macOS Mojave with no issues...

Motherboard
Intel HM76
CPU
i5-3210M
Graphics
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Really interested to know if FileVault 2 works on macOS Mojave with no issues...
I have a clone of my setup on an external disk, with FV2 enabled. Works.

As a safety measure, you might make sure you could access another macOS machine in case your machine breaks, to still have access to your data.

Motherboard
ASUS Prime H370M-Plus/CSM
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
RX 580 Pulse
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have a clone of my setup on an external disk, with FV2 enabled. Works.

As a safety measure, you might make sure you could access another macOS machine in case your machine breaks, to still have access to your data.
Thnx for the response...

The first part of your statement confused me slightly. For clarification, you are saying your hackintosh has FV2 enabled running Mojave but "just in case" you also happen to have a clone image of your setup on an external device correct?

It sounded like it was the external disk that is enabled with FV2...

Last edited: