Contribute
Register

Fermi freeze again - problem with last chimera?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asrock z77 Professional M
CPU
i7 3770k
Graphics
EVGA gtx 760 Ti 4GB
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi there,

As you can see in my profile, I own a gtx 560ti. I followed all instructions found all over this forum as some others. and I finally had a balanced solution some time ago. I edited agpm, and all worked fine. I just had some random freeze, but with an average of 1 per week.

Then, some days ago, something changed, and I started having problems more often. 4-5 times per day. I cannot understand what happened. The only things I did was update chimera, install evernote, sketchbox and autocad ws from app store. Siince I don't use much these 3 software at the moment, and it never froze using them, I was thinking if was possible that problem was chimera update... what do you think? or should I try a different version of agpm edit?

anyway, I haven't got the old chmera version... because I am stupid and deleted it, so I am not able to try to rollback it. If someone has a copy, could plz upload it?

thanks in advance for any tip!

Re: Fermi freeze again - problem with last chimere?

another thing I forgot. It seems to happen (but is just a feeling) more often when I use thunderbird or firefox. could it be another parameter?

*bump* any suggestion?

thanks for reply. I am not sure at all problem is chimera. I just noticed freezes increased with this last build. Previous build I think was 1.5.4.

I really hope problems will be solved with 10.7.3 as well. I experienced a freeze also on my new laptop. and is becoming kind of annoying. I know, ati cards would solve the problem. But I really prefer nvidia, and if possible I'd prefer not to change my card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back