Intel 7700K
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 1070
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hy Guys,
i have build my Hackingtosh last week and it works like a charm. Thanks for all your hard work. But...

My download speed is slow. Normally I have a 5 MB/s connection but now it's just about 900 KB/s, my laptop has normal speed. This is the second installation. On the first one the speed was perfect.
When I do a Speedtest it gets the good results that it should. But the download in the browser and other applications is bad.

What I've tried:
-DNS to 8.8.8.8
-deleted some files in Library/Prefrences/SystemConfiguration/ (airport, network, wifi, preference)
-put the card in another PCIe slot

My Setup:
MB: GA 270X Gaming SOC
Fenvi Desktop Wireless Card Single-chip 2.4/5GHz 2x2 MIMO 802.11a/b/g/n 300Mbps Desktop WLAN PCI-E Card

I hope I'm not lost.

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.3 KB · Views: 223
Same issue here, this fence wifi card was highly recommended for hackintosh and it's convenient with no drivers but the performance is too disappointing. Ethernet is not an option for me because I don't have an ethernet port nearby and my parents wouldn't let me get a cable that runs from upstairs all the way to the garage in the house that we're renting.

Hy Guys,
i have build my Hackingtosh last week and it works like a charm. Thanks for all your hard work. But...

My download speed is slow. Normally I have a 5 MB/s connection but now it's just about 900 KB/s, my laptop has normal speed. This is the second installation. On the first one the speed was perfect.
When I do a Speedtest it gets the good results that it should. But the download in the browser and other applications is bad.

What I've tried:
-DNS to 8.8.8.8
-deleted some files in Library/Prefrences/SystemConfiguration/ (airport, network, wifi, preference)
-put the card in another PCIe slot

My Setup:
MB: GA 270X Gaming SOC
Fenvi Desktop Wireless Card Single-chip 2.4/5GHz 2x2 MIMO 802.11a/b/g/n 300Mbps Desktop WLAN PCI-E Card

I hope I'm not lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back