Contribute
Register

Fenvi-T919 WiFi not working only Bluetooth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z87
CPU
Graphics
Radeon R9 280x Toxic
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

I just bought the Fenvi-T919 and the Wifi isn't working on my Hackintosh build. I inserted it into the only PCIex1 slot that is available for me since my Graphic card is in the way! I get this in the System Report..
Screenshot 2020-04-15 at 18.10.55.png

My Hackintosh:
Motherboard: Asus Z87-K
Processor: Intel i7 4770
Graphics card: Sapphire TOXIC Radeon R9 280X 3GB
iMac14.2
Ram: 16 GB DDR3
Screenshot 2020-04-15 at 18.11.13.png

I also attached the PCIe List that i get from Hackintool

I tried to play with the Bios with no avail! any Ideas?

Attachments

• pcidevices.txt
    4.7 KB · Views: 224
Try putting the Wifi card in this slot and see if anything changes.

Screen_Shot_3.png

It's also important to have created a custom USBports.kext or a USB SSDT specific for your motherboard.

Thnx i just returned the card and ordered anotherone i will try your advice once the second one comes

Did you resolve this issue? I just updated to Catalina with the same card. My BT is working but my Wifi is not.

I bought two of these cards to use in my primary system (the Z370 listed) as well as my older one:

Gigabyte Z68A-UD3H-B3
Intel Core i7-2600K
CORSAIR Vengeance LP 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM
EVGA GeForce GT710
Mojave 10.14.6 - Clover

Since the old machine was downstairs and needed Wifi anyway, I installed it there first. Wifi was constantly cycling on/off, wouldn't connect to my Airport Extreme router, BT would turn on and connect but didn't function. I tried running the Wifi diagnostic, but it crashed the machine.

Since I had TWO cards, I swapped in the other one. Worked perfectly OOB, no tweaking needed. I have seen elsewhere that people have received faulty Fenvi T919 cards, and I appear to have been one of them. Caveat Emptor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back