4. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Just got a Fenvi T919. Works great on first boot:

170501021306-2900.png

Put it to sleep for any length of time, wake it, and the speeds dramatically drop:

170501025245-2238.png

The only way I've found to get normal speeds back is to restart the computer.
Changing to different wifi networks doesn't help. Changing channels doesn't help. Changing from 2.4 to 5GHz networks doesn't help. Moving the card from PCIe x16 to PCIe x1 doesn't help.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Any suggestions on how to get the T919 to keep performance after sleep?

Edit: Resolved by unchecking "Wake for network access" in System Preferences > Energy Saver
KPdNKWJ.png

Last edited:
I have just received my T919, and I can't seem to get BT to work. I plugged it into the first PCIe slow (x1) and plugged the USB plug into the front USB header. but macOS says no BT present. Did I need to have it present when I installed Sierra? I didn't have BT when I installed according to Stork's Maximus VIII Hero guide. Is there a setting in MultiBeast or in Clover that I should look for? Everyone says it works out of the box. Wifi works great with no lag after sleep.

I'm just working on my new Z390 build, and this seems to fix my slow WiFi after Wake-up from sleep with my Fenvi T919 card. My local router pings would go from 2-3ms to 200-300ms and 8% dropped packets.

So far, they seem to be staying in the 2-3ms range.

Thanks @interdasting !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back