Graphics
GT 710
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi all,

I bought the Fenvi T919 to work on my Hackintosh, Catalina, at first it works properly directly out of the box, no need ob installing kext neither enabling the adapter, just connect to my wifi and run, but, after a few minuts all of a sudden the Wifi adapter just change to disable and I'm not able to enable it again.

I tried with some KEXTS but no succeed.

Some help please???

Edhawk

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 4600 / RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Which kexts have you tried?

Which version of Catalina are you running?

Do you have the Bluetooth connected to a motherboard USB header port? Does it work OK

Motherboard
Gigabyte z490 ud
CPU
Intel Core i5-10600K 4.10 GHz
Graphics
GT 710
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
No, bluetooth is still not connected because I couldn't find the cable.

I've tried with:

AirportBrcmFixup.kext
Itlwm.kext
AirportItlwm.kext

Edhawk

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 4600 / RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
The Intel kexts won't be any use with your Broadcom card. So remove them Itlwm.kext and AQirportItlwm.kext and Heliport app if you added that to your system.

At most you should only need the AirportBrcmFixup.kext. Then only so you can make sure the correct injector is being used and for setting the correct country code, using these two boot arguments:

brcmfx-country=XX, where XX is swapped for GB, RU, DE, FR, US etc. to match the two digit country code for the country you live in.

brcmfx-driver=0|1|2|3, where 0, 1, 2, 3 equate to a different driver/plugin/injector,
0 - AirPortBrcmNIC-MFG,
1 - AirPortBrcm4360,
2 - AirPortBrcmNIC,
3 - AirPortBrcm4331

When using Catalina only two of the four AirportBrcmFixup plugins can be used. In the latest version of the kext the older obsolete plugins have been physically removed from the AirPortBrcmFixup.kext/Contents/Plugins folder.
  • AirPortBrcm4360: 4331, 4353, IOProbeScore = 1400
  • AirPortBrcm4331: removed
  • AirPortBrcmNIC: 43ba, 43a3, 43a0, IOProbeScore = 1400
  • AirPortBrcmNIC-MFG: removed
You will want AirportBrcmNIC to be used by macOS, as that is the better kext/plugin for your Fenvi card.

Based on the above you would want to use brcmfx-driver=2 boot argument to force the AirportBrcmNIC kext to be loaded/injected.

If you have added any other WiFi kexts, fixes or patches I would recommend you remove them too.

If you plan to use Big Sur on your system you will need to use the AirPortBrcmNIC plugin as the AirPortBrcm4360 plugin has been dropped from the OS by Apple.

Motherboard
Gigabyte z490 ud
CPU
Intel Core i5-10600K 4.10 GHz
Graphics
GT 710
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Dosen't work... :')

UtterDisbelief

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z490i Aorus Ultra - OC 0.6.8
CPU
i5-10600K
Graphics
GT710 - 1920x1080
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

Edhawk

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 4600 / RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
  1. You removed the unnecessary kexts, yes?
  2. You removed any other WiFi/BT fixes or patches you had added to your config.plist, yes?
  3. You retained AirPortBrcmFixup.kext, yes?
  4. You used the two boot arguments, brcmfx-country=XX and brcmfx-driver=2, yes?
    • Replacing XX for the two-digit country code for where you live, yes?

You used the ClearNvram, option/Tool when you rebooted your system to remove any holdover boot arguments, fixes and patches from your system, yes?
  • If not, then you need to press the F11 key while on the Clover boot screen with your macOS drive highlighted.
  • Or ensure the ClearNvram tool is enabled in your OpenCore config.plist.
  • You also need to reboot the system directly after using either of these options/tools.
When you have done all of the above then tell us exactly and explicitly what doesn't work, we are not mind readers!