FENVI T919-BCM94360CD-BLUETOOTH DOES NOT DETECT DEVICES

• Thread starter Deleted member 2144268
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2144268

As Titel says, BT only recognizes devices from time to time,
If it does not recognize any devices then IOReg shows that BT product-id 0x21ff, in another case shows 0x8291
In first case:
Bildschirmfoto 2020-01-01 um 18.32.41.png

Bildschirmfoto 2020-01-01 um 19.02.48.png

in second Case:
Bildschirmfoto 2020-01-01 um 19.09.49.png

System is Catalina 10.15.2, I know that, this Card is OOB, so i have no Kexts installed.
can i get help to identify the problem?!!
Thanks in advance and sorry for the language(google translate)

As Titel says, BT only recognizes devices from time to time,
If it does not recognize any devices then IOReg shows that BT product-id 0x21ff, in another case shows 0x8291
In first case:
View attachment 443138
View attachment 443139

in second Case:
View attachment 443140
System is Catalina 10.15.2, I know that, this Card is OOB, so i have no Kexts installed.
can i get help to identify the problem?!!
Thanks in advance and sorry for the language(google translate)

I don't know why your Bluetooth is showing up as 20703A1 and 2045A0. It should show up as 20702.

I also don't know why the product-id changes... I've never heard of anything like this...

@pastrychef
I don't know either, so I tried to change the Intel card but as I said it didn't work and there is no compatible CNVI Card for Hackintosh
I would like to try to put BCM94360CS2 with the Adapter M2-key-E on PCIe x1, do you thing that is work?

Last edited by a moderator:
@pastrychef
I don't know either, so I tried to change the Intel card but as I said it didn't work and there is no compatible CNVI Card for Hackintosh
I would like to try to put BCM94360CS2 with the Adapter M2-key-E on PCIe x1, do you thing that is work?

I don't know. I have not seen any MSI motherboard owners report...

@pastrychef
i tested them, they work perfect, better than BCM94360CD but now I have problem with sleep :banghead:
I have already created SSDT for usb which i had no problem with Fenvi-card
in the terminal with pmset gives me "Wake reason: XDCI"
Can you please help me to fix it
@pastrychef

i tested them, they work perfect, better than BCM94360CD but now I have problem with sleep :banghead:
I have already created SSDT for usb which i had no problem with Fenvi-card
in the terminal with pmset gives me "Wake reason: XDCI"
Can you please help me to fix it
@pastrychef

Nice. Looks like only Gigabyte whitelists their CNVi port... Damn them!

Sounds like it's USB. Remember, the Fenvi card uses a different USB port than the M.2 slot. You can test by disabling the USB port your Bluetooth is currently using and see if sleep works.

@pastrychef
may be that you misunderstood me
I use this cards:
1- https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B073W8VKMB/?tag=tonymacx8603-21
2- https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07S181NDF/?tag=tonymacx8603-21
with original BCM94360CS2
when i disconnect usb cable for bluetooth from Mainboard, sleep work normal
In macOS you can't have two bluetooth devices at the same time. You need to disable the built in bluetooth so the one you added can work properly. Your other problem with sleep is probably due to the power management and USB devices. Specifically macOS needs to know the add in bluetooth is internal and not external.

You solve both problems by making your own USB configuration file specifically for your system.

You can disable the intel bluetooth and set the USB port for your Fenvi bluetooth to internal for proper power management. You will also not have to worry about the USB enable patch breaking with macOS updates.

It can be a big pain to get through the first time, but really isn't that hard one you realize that flags for USBinjectall.kext are not consistent and that the guide is perfectly accurate in the syntax. It does take some time, particularly when you haven't done it before. It really helped my system and so I use the Apple wifi/bluetooth in macOS and Windows uses the Intel built in, works seamlessly with no need to install drivers in either since they are both natively supported in their respective operations systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back