Motherboard
Jungsha X79 Dual CPU
CPU
E5 2650 V2
Graphics
Vega 56
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Everything worked great, but smth. happened with bluetooth connection. Headphones connect, but connection drops. Hand-off and other (incl. wi-fi) work fine with iPhone. I also tried to connect AirPods — no luck. Connection drops. It says "Connected", but in a few seconds "Disconnected". And I can see BT headphones in BT section, but there's no headphones in sound section(

Fenvi HB-1200 connected to motherboard (x79 dual) and worked great. I can see it in Bluetooth and USB HUB section in about system.

Sound works fine with cable.

Attachments

• cs5-2.4pda.to.png
    cs5-2.4pda.to.png
    368.3 KB · Views: 119
Everything worked great, but smth. happened with bluetooth connection. Headphones connect, but connection drops. Hand-off and other (incl. wi-fi) work fine with iPhone. I also tried to connect AirPods — no luck. Connection drops. It says "Connected", but in a few seconds "Disconnected". And I can see BT headphones in BT section, but there's no headphones in sound section(

Fenvi HB-1200 connected to motherboard (x79 dual) and worked great. I can see it in Bluetooth and USB HUB section in about system.

Sound works fine with cable.
stop cross posting duplicates

replying to old threads won't help either

zip and upload your clover folder and someone may be able to help you

Here's my clover folder.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    7 MB · Views: 93
Here's my clover folder.
you may want to follow this:

Thank you, I saw it. But I don't really understand why it worked and stopped. Only bluetooth sound.

Attachments

• Скриншот 2020-05-20 22.14.46.jpg
    Скриншот 2020-05-20 22.14.46.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 88
Thank you, I saw it. But I don't really understand why it worked and stopped. Only bluetooth sound.
you will need to set that to internal

No luck, bluetooth disappears totally(( I did like Beginner's Guide said
assumed you have removed the ports that are not needed and kept to the limit and also removed the port limit patches in your config,plist after?

Yes, I did like the guide said. My clover config is quite clean. Maybe it is Fenvi issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back