Contribute
Register

Fenvi FV-T919A - Wireless Network Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I have fixed this issue. It was related to my UEFI list getting screwed up after I installed an NVMe drive. Because I had to use the USB install to boot instead of my actual clover configuration, it seems iCloud didn't recognise my machine (because it wasn't the correct SMBIOS info). I fixed the UEFI issue today (using EasyUEFI in Windows to add the Clover bootloader from my real EFI partition) and handoff and AirDrop were working as soon as I rebooted.

Last edited:
OK I have fixed this issue. It was related to my UEFI list getting screwed up after I installed an NVMe drive. Because I had to use the USB install to boot instead of my actual clover configuration, it seems iCloud didn't recognise my machine (because it wasn't the correct SMBIOS info). I fixed the UEFI issue today (using EasyUEFI in Windows to add the Clover bootloader from my real EFI partition) and handoff and AirDrop were working as soon as I rebooted.
Glad to hear it!

Hey guys thanks for pointing out this card it's a big improvement to the dongle.....However
I'm having a weird issue with my iphone.
wifi works
bluetooth with magic mouse and keyboard works
iphone shows up in bluetooth settings but when i attempt to pair the computer says it connected but it says the computer is compatible and wont connect....
any ideas?
Thanks in advance!!!!

This model FV-T919A / B01MDLG51U / LYSB01MDLG51U-CMPTRACCS seems to be currently available and working out of the box for ~$60 US from Amazon US. I haven't tried handoff and continuity but airdrop, bt KB, bt mouse/trackpad, and wifi are working.

I'm only seeing ~450Mbps at the moment with iperf but I have some network configuration I can't specifically control for.

So is no one else having issues when using the wifi and bluetooth at the same time?
When I'm downloading my mouse stutters all over the place and my AirPods lose connection. The issue is less severe if I switch to a 5 GHz network, but that shouldn't be the fix IMO.

So is no one else having issues when using the wifi and bluetooth at the same time?
When I'm downloading my mouse stutters all over the place and my AirPods lose connection. The issue is less severe if I switch to a 5 GHz network, but that shouldn't be the fix IMO.

I mostly run wired so I'm not sure I would have seen it previously.
I just tested I don't see anything like that.

Hi Guys, I have this card installed and working out of the box n Sierra. But I have extreme slow Wifi speeds, just 10 MBPS, just a few feet away from the router and with 100% connection. Does someone know what is going wrong? Thanks!

I have this card in my dual boot PC (Sierra / Win 10). Everything works out of the box with OSX but I was curious to ask if anybody has tried to use the WiFi functions on Win10. In my case only Bluetooth is available and the WiFi features are not detected by Windows. Anybody with a similar issue?

I have this card in my dual boot PC (Sierra / Win 10). Everything works out of the box with OSX but I was curious to ask if anybody has tried to use the WiFi functions on Win10. In my case only Bluetooth is available and the WiFi features are not detected by Windows. Anybody with a similar issue?
I had this problem too. You need to download the drivers from their website.
http://en.fenvi.com/en/download_zx.php

Thank you! I'm gonna try right now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back