CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone! i´ve been having some problems with this wifi card Fenvi FV T919, the wifi card is detected by my PC but i cant swich the status of the wifi to on. Sometimes when i reboot the pc its started to work without change anything.

i´d like to know if there are some fix for thar, becouse is very annoying been rebooting your computer until the wifi works.

Has the same issue so far. Couldn't do anything with that. Can't make 5Ghz to work stable.

Same here on 10.13.6 - i can't change the status without rebooting and 5Ghz doesn't work, did anyone find any solution?

I have switched wifi router channel from 36 to 40 and was able to connect.

I have switched wifi router channel from 36 to 40 and was able to connect.
How did you do that ? Is actually working stable by changing the router channel?

It seems like a configuration problem or maybe that the wifi card is incompatible?¿

How did you do that ? Is actually working stable by changing the router channel?

It seems like a configuration problem or maybe that the wifi card is incompatible?¿
Yes. Only that.
But it also crash sometimes after wakeup.

So, there´s no solution for this issue?

Maybe in Sierra work better than in mojave? I would like to fix this issue... i cant use fine my iOS partition without internet... :banghead:

I am having the same issue. The wifi worked at one point, so I know it should work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back