Contribute
Register

Fenvi FV-HB1200 wifi work, but no bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have connected the both antennas my wifi is working but the BT is not working there is no icon display on the upper right conner bar. several time I have delete /Library/Preferences/com.apple.BlueTooth.plist, then restart. still my BT is not working can anyone help me out what I should do to get get the BT working on my Hackintosh Catalina 10.15.5?
You need to create a custom USB SSDT for your motherboard if you haven't done that. Then the onboard USB 2.0 header will work with the cable from the adapter connected to the header.

thanks for the flowup yes i do have the fenvi card not sure how to create custom usb SSDT. what other card i can get that will work ?

no i have the fenvi card any other card i can get or any step i can flow to fix the bluetooth?

no i have the fenvi card any other card i can get or any step i can flow to fix the bluetooth?
Use the search tab and look for “beginners guide to USB”. It shows you how to use Hackintool to create a USB ssdt or custom kext. The kext is real easy to generate and works well.

I thought everything (BT + Wifi) was running well but, in fact, music listening via BT is often "jerky" when Wifi is Off.
I have to activate Wifi to get BT runs without problem.
The problem is I don't want my Wifi to be always On.

A problem with my USB Configuration, maybe ? I used Hackintool method and I think I disabled the USB header where my Fenvi card is plugged.

Any idea guys ?
So I contacted the seller I bought mine from (Fenvi AC-1200) on eBay and they shot me a link to Here which is the Intel site and I downloaded one of the Bluetooth files and rebooted my system and it worked for me. Not sure if it'll work for you but it's worth a try.

Note: I'm on Windows 10 64 bit. Not a mac so might not help ya but it's worth a shot.

I used Hackintool method and I think I disabled the USB header where my Fenvi card is plugged.
It's mandatory that the USB header be enabled for BT to work. Set the value to 255 in the .dsl file. Makes it an internal instead of external USB.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back