Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
asus
CPU
i7 8th
Graphics
nvidea gtx2080
Hi everyone, i did a hackintosh with macOs Catalina 10.15.7 (19H15), (MB: Gigabyte: GA-Z77xUD5H , I7 3770(yes is old)), and put the fV-HB1200. The bluetooth works amazing, plug and play, but the wifi never turn on.
Has anyone had the same problem? Or do you know how to solve it?

Thanks everbody, and sorry the poor english.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 15.56.07.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 15.56.07.png
    148.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 15.56.30.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 15.56.30.png
    210.9 KB · Views: 83
Try adding AirportBrcmFixup.kext to your Bootloader's kext folder, not sure if you are using Clover or OpenCore.

You should also add the following boot argument, so the correct Broadcom kext is loaded.

brcmfx-driver=1 (this should load the AirPortBrcm4360.kext)

The AirportBrcmFixup.kext can be downloaded from Acidanthera's GitHub page - https://github.com/acidanthera/AirportBrcmFixup

Hi, i using Clover, i take the AirportBrcmFixup.kext and change the boot argument.
In my home, i see 2 option to boot, file vault and pre loader. I try the 2 but don`t work.

What?

The kext and boot argument I said to use shouldn’t result in you not being able to boot your system.

I followed the steps as indicated, restarted the system, and the wifi is still not recognizing.

Have you made sure there is a WIFI device listed in the System Preferences > Network pane, as shown below:

Screenshot 2021-02-09 at 21.36.51.png

If the WiFi device is not listed select the '+' icon highlighted in the red rectangle, and 'Create' the WiFi device manually.

Selecting the '+' sign results in a new dialog box appearing, from the drop down menu select 'WiFi' device. You can name it what your want.

Screenshot 2021-02-09 at 21.39.41.png

Select the 'Create' button, then select the Apply button, to make the a permanent device in the list.

I tried to remove the wifi, to add again, since what is on the list does not allow to connect. And to my surprise, in the list of adding connections, the wifi is not there. It always starts with wifi off and does not allow to connect.I thank you for your patience and help.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 10.32.33.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 10.32.33.png
    69.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 10.34.20.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 10.34.20.png
    145.8 KB · Views: 30
Ok, you may need to delete the NetworkInterfaces.plist and the WiFi device on the System Preferences > Network pane. To do this follow these instructions:
  1. Open Hackintool, navigate to the Utilities tab, select the Gatekeeper icon, third icon from the right hand side bottom row.
    • This will mount your macOS Catalina Data drive in Read/Write mode, so you can undertake the next step.
  2. Navigate to /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration folder.
  3. Select the NetworkInterfaces.plist and send it to your Bin, i.e. delete it.
  4. Navigate to the System Preferences > Network pane.
  5. Using the '-' button delete all the devices from the list.
    • If asked if you want the device to reappear when you next boot select 'Yes', assuming you want the device to be in the list.
  6. Once all the devices have been removed, click the Apply button.
  7. Empty the Trash, to clear the NetworkInterfaces.plist doc from your system.
  8. Reboot your system.
  9. Navigate to the System Preferences > Network pane. You should see some of your Networking devices listed, possibly the WiFi device. As the NetworkInterfaces.plist will have been regenerated as part of the reboot.
  10. If the WiFi device is missing, select the '+' sign and add it manually.
See if that enabled the WiFi card.

Hi hi, am here again.....and bad news.
I followed your explanation and it remains the same, only the wired network card appears.

1613876909601.png

Can you share you CLOVER folder, the whole folder, here. So I can see what else might need to be adjusted for the WiFi to work.

You an redact your Serial Number, SmUUID, Board Serial Number, MLB and ROM codes from the copy of the config.plist, but don't change anything else.

Provide a copy of the ACPI tables for your system, you can extract the tables by pressing the F4 key while on the Clover Boot Screen. This will save the tables to the /CLOVER/ACPI/origin folder on your macOS drive. So they should be within the CLOVER folder you post here.

Can you also provide a copy of your Bootlog.txt, which can be obtained from Clover Configurator or Hackintool app.

This will help me see what other devices are present in your system, if and how they are loading and any possible clashes with the Fenvi card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back