Contribute
Register

Fenvi FV-919T: Bluetooth OK but no Wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.
WORKING BT AND WIFI (CATALINA 10.15.1)
I recently buyed a FENVI FV-T919 and installed first at PCIe x 16 Slot with the USB cable connected to the MOBO .. USB2.0. When I restart... I got only Bluetooh working OOB.

So I change the card for the PCIe x1 slot (the first one ), then I restart and had BT and WiFi working at the moment without problems. Have AirDrop, Continuity, Airplay and AirPods working

I can't use my apple watch yet to unlock de Hackintosh. So if a get I will tell you by this site.

So I think you can try with one compatible slot according to your MOBO.

Hi all
I have this card and the wifi works perfectly. I have no immediate need for the Bluetooth side of things but would like it if it is available.

My question related to where to connect the cable supplied - the Fenvi instructions say to connect to my front panel usb header, but that is already populated by the cables that are going to the said front panel.

I can't see where else I could plug it in (Gigabyte z390 Designare mono).

Sorry if a bit nooby but where else (if any) could I plug that cable to power the BT part of the card?

Many thanks

Hi all
I have this card and the wifi works perfectly. I have no immediate need for the Bluetooth side of things but would like it if it is available.

My question related to where to connect the cable supplied - the Fenvi instructions say to connect to my front panel usb header, but that is already populated by the cables that are going to the said front panel.

I can't see where else I could plug it in (Gigabyte z390 Designare mono).

Sorry if a bit nooby but where else (if any) could I plug that cable to power the BT part of the card?

Many thanks

Hi @m0rb1u5,

This has been addressed in this thread:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...derbolt-3-i7-9700k-amd-rx-580.267551/page-598 post #5976

Best and easiest solution is to add a USB header spliter such as this one:

https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B076Q8685Y/?tag=tonymacx8607-21

1590559301322.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back