Contribute
Register

"Fatal error occurred" kernel panic; NVME?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've uploaded my boot partition EFI, but here's a backup I have when I experience issues. Try both. If the latter works, build on top of that one.

Thanks will take a look.

Edit: I looked. You don't have an SSDT-EC.aml file in your patched folder? Don't you need that for afps loading and to prevent that afps error at boot?

Last edited:
Apparently not, I'm completely stable. Take into account the hardware in my build.
You must have the EC edits in your config.plist. Going to remove mine and see what happens.

Unfortunately with your config.plist file I still needed SSDT_EC to boot and 15.4 is still a hot mess. Only 15.2 works.

I just did that a few days ago. Problem persisted.

Getting a Samsung 970 EVO Plus drive in a couple days. Going to restore my 15.2 install on that and forget about 15.4.

No idea.

Boot just from the Unibeast installer partition, run the computer for 10 minutes. If no crash, you need to figure out what mistakes you're making in post installation (ie. Multibeast or Clover Bootloader)

Surely you're not experiencing crashes on a fresh install, pre-bootloader. Otherwise, check your BIOS

Ok will do. Thanks.

Edit:
Not experiencing crashes on installation. Just the fresh install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back