Contribute
Register

Farcry84's 3930k: ASUS Rampage IV Gene - i7-3930k - GTX 670

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately no luck getting passed the panic. I'll keep tinkering tomorrow.

Any ideas?
Are you booting from the USB drive with clover on it or a hard drive with Clover on it? I booted to the Clover menu with my hard drive and then selected the USB install. I did not use Clover on a USB drive. Have you tried booting with -x for safe mode? and -f for ignore kext cache?

Are you booting from the USB drive with clover on it or a hard drive with Clover on it? I booted to the Clover menu with my hard drive and then selected the USB install. I did not use Clover on a USB drive. Have you tried booting with -x for safe mode? and -f for ignore kext cache?

Thanks again, was able to get one step closer.

Installed clover and the installer on an SSD and was able to boot to the install menu with your kexts/drivers/config.plist. Unfortunately I lost all USB port functionality at that point (which explains the IO error I was previously having and why installation over USB was hanging).

Now I just need to figure out how to have USB while booting and I should be golden. Will try a few things today, any suggestions?

Hi Farcry, I have nearly the same spec's but cannot get the bluetooth card working. Have you done something specific? I have it now in the upper PCI slot. Also tried the PCI-e slot. The WIFI on the card works fine. Currently got Sierra running. Thanks

Hi Farcry, I have nearly the same spec's but cannot get the bluetooth card working. Have you done something specific? I have it now in the upper PCI slot. Also tried the PCI-e slot. The WIFI on the card works fine. Currently got Sierra running. Thanks

Did you plug it into the USB header? I had an Irq conflict with the internal USB ports that I corrected with a dsdt edit.

I can't get to install Sierra. USB 2.0 ports die during the boot. Tried all Inject,Ownership, ClockID etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back