Contribute
Register

[FAQ] READ FIRST! Laptop Frequent Questions

My battery status works fine but my battery status in the menu bar usually disappears after reboot (can be worked around with by re-enabling the show battery status in settings). Is there any way to fix this? Problem reporting files attached.

Attachments

• debug_4728.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 114
My battery status works fine but my battery status in the menu bar usually disappears after reboot (can be worked around with by re-enabling the show battery status in settings). Is there any way to fix this? Problem reporting files attached.

Your kextcache output proves kexts are not installed correctly.
All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume.
Read post #2 of the Clover guide for details:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Attachments

• debug_29186.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 119
There's another way to make bootable USB without Mac, just using TramsMac on Windows:
https://superuser.com/questions/383235/create-a-bootable-usb-drive-from-a-dmg-file-on-windows
No, read the Rules section pt. 1.
This site does not condone piracy or the use of illegally acquired software. Any use, discussion, links to or mentions of a pre-built VM, torrent, distribution, downloaded, copied, cloned, hacked or modified installer of the operating system will result in an instant ban and account deletion.

Dear,
Dear RehabMan,

I finished setup my laptop a few day ago,
Almost works ok eliminate Wifi card and Touchpad,
I'm using external usb wifi, this's temporary.

So, I'm searching solution for my Touchpad, I thing it use I2C interface but I cannot make it work.

Please help me!
Thank you.

Attachments

• Report.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 71
Dear,
Dear RehabMan,

I finished setup my laptop a few day ago,
Almost works ok eliminate Wifi card and Touchpad,
I'm using external usb wifi, this's temporary.

So, I'm searching solution for my Touchpad, I thing it use I2C interface but I cannot make it work.

Please help me!
Thank you.

Reply in the I2C thread, not here.

I'm so so sorry,
This's my first time :(

It helps if we read before replying.
This text is from the first section in post #1:
Finally, this is NOT a troubleshooting thread. Please do not ask questions regarding your specific problem in this thread. Open a separate thread instead. Only if you have a question regarding the content of this FAQ, or have a an idea for an additional Q/A in this thread, reply here.

Might be a good idea to add that when resetting the ec, it will reset your dvmt pre alloc to stock.

Back