Contribute
Register

[FAQ] READ FIRST! Laptop Frequent Questions

thanks sir solved I changed base sdk to OS X 10.11 into project then build succeeded

Hi again rehabman
sleep is not working, i attach pr files
thanks

Attachments

• PR.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 126
Hi again rehabman
sleep is not working, i attach pr files
thanks

Off-topic.
This is not a troubleshooting thread.

Please open a separate thread with complete details on your issue (and PR files).

can anyone help me with this dsdt help will be much appreciated thanks in advance. cant get usb to work and wake on keyboard or lid

Attachments

• untitled folder.zip
    504.5 KB · Views: 98
can anyone help me with this dsdt help will be much appreciated thanks in advance. cant get usb to work and wake on keyboard or lid

This is not a troubleshooting thread.
Please open a separate thread, and attach all required problem reporting files as per FAQ.

Hey! Im trying to install High Sierra in my laptop but after the apple logo loads i go back to the clover menu, no to the apple installer... Sorry for my bad english... Hugs from Brazil!

Hi, rehabman, sorry for bothering you again.
Sometimes my kexts on s/l/e and l/e wont load for some reasons and I need to rebuild the kext cache again and again. Do you know some causes of this problem?
I don't think this is worth enough to make a thread for, so I'm just asking here to be honest.

Hi, rehabman, sorry for bothering you again.
Sometimes my kexts on s/l/e and l/e wont load for some reasons and I need to rebuild the kext cache again and again. Do you know some causes of this problem?
I don't think this is worth enough to make a thread for, so I'm just asking here to be honest.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Note: All kexts (except for patched kexts) belong in /L/E, not /S/L/E.

Back