Contribute
Register

[FAQ] READ FIRST! Laptop Frequent Questions

No i need to run both cards.

Unless the AMD has a dedicated port (eg. HDMI), probably not possible... unless you're running Windows.
I want to run and card with my intel 620 hd in dell Inspiron 5567 in my hackintosh sir rehab man

hi rehabman error making OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller-master source when i type "make" in terminal Xcode 9.2 and Sierra 10.12.6
this following attached issue is appear how to fix this but with xcode 9.3 on high Sierra show build succeeded what is problem with Xcode 9.2? pleases answer me

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 6.34.41 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 6.34.41 AM.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 134
hi rehabman error making OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller-master source when i type "make" in terminal Xcode 9.2 and Sierra 10.12.6
this following attached issue is appear how to fix this but with xcode 9.3 on high Sierra show build succeeded what is problem with Xcode 9.2? pleases answer me

To build it without changing project options, you must have old SDKs installed. That project uses the 10.8 SDK.
Your choices are:
- obtain old SDKs from old Xcode versions, install them to current Xcode
OR
- change the project to use current SDK (I don't test with current SDK, so you may run into issues)

how to get old sdk and install to current xcode

and how to change project to current sdk

how to get old sdk and install to current xcode

You might find results with google.
Old SDKs are available with previous Xcode releases. To all Xcode releases, you need to have a developer account.

and how to change project to current sdk

This is basic stuff in Xcode... Probably before attempting to build your own kexts, you should learn how to use Xcode.

Back