Contribute
Register

[FAQ] READ FIRST! Laptop Frequent Questions

which one location is better for installing kext in high Sierra 10.13 /Library/Extensions or System/Library/Extensions

/Library/Extensions/ folder which Apple created for 3rd party extensions (kext).

which one location is better for installing kext in high Sierra 10.13 /Library/Extensions or System/Library/Extensions

Your question is answered in post #1.

if dvmt preallocate set to 64mb then can we remove Disable minStolenSize less or equal fStolenMemorySize assertion, 10.13.2/3 (credit PMHeart, , shdkpr2008) from config.plist?

if dvmt preallocate set to 64mb then can we remove Disable minStolenSize less or equal fStolenMemorySize assertion, 10.13.2/3 (credit PMHeart, , shdkpr2008) from config.plist?

Yes. And the 32MB DVMT-prealloc patch, if present.
And that assumes that the ig-platform-id you are using assumes 64MB (it is possible some require more).
In other words, if your laptop BIOS setup meets the requirements, then no need to patch.

I am Trying to configure amd card with dual gpu but cant get any success any one idea how can i do i have amd radeon R7 M445

How can i make supported is there any mechanism

How can i make supported is there any mechanism
unless you can disable your intel graphics via BIOS or you may need to mod your BIOS, then yes, you will then be able to run only your AMD Video Card

Back