Contribute
Register

[FAQ] READ FIRST! Laptop Frequent Questions

i read them all

From post #213:
Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 7.27.57 AM.png

And still you failed to open a new thread with Problem Reporting files as requested in the FAQ.

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output, in a new thread.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

To patches with a structure like:

into device label EC0 code_regex TAH0,\s+16, replace_matched begin AH00,8,AH01,8, end;

So, it would be a matter of a rewrite of Apple's ACPIPlatform.kext?

It is proprietary, not open source.
As a result, it is a matter of patching ACPI to work around the problem.

Last edited:
From post #213:
View attachment 288004

And still you failed to open a new thread with Problem Reporting files as requested in the FAQ.

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output, in a new thread.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

i just want to get my headphone jack fixed, i cant find anything on internet to help me expect chainese steps that i trancleted to these "

1. Make sure you have installed CodecCommander.kext
2. Download the code, modify the HDA instruction inside for your own sound card, compile out, cover `alc_fix / ALCPlugFix`.
3. Execute the script to install the daemon
- `cd alc_fix`
- `chmod + x install.sh`
- `. / install.sh`
4. No mistake, you can plug the headset test.
" so if you know how to apply these steps please do and do not be mean asking me to do all these things to only get a littile help :)

i just want to get my headphone jack fixed, i cant find anything on internet to help me expect chainese steps that i trancleted to these "

1. Make sure you have installed CodecCommander.kext
2. Download the code, modify the HDA instruction inside for your own sound card, compile out, cover `alc_fix / ALCPlugFix`.
3. Execute the script to install the daemon
- `cd alc_fix`
- `chmod + x install.sh`
- `. / install.sh`
4. No mistake, you can plug the headset test.
" so if you know how to apply these steps please do and do not be mean asking me to do all these things to only get a littile help :)

No problem reporting files attached... no ideas/no help.

I can't find my M.2 PCIe SSD, Toshiba NVMe 256G SSD when I enter the Disk Utility for several times while I was in installing 10.13
For laptop with intel Chipset SATA RAID Controller for M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD, how can I solve this problem?

With My Clover files as attached, I am sticked for a long time.
How Can I Revise the files?
With my devices as followed
upload_2017-10-26_9-33-9.png

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Back