Register

[FAQ] READ FIRST! Laptop Frequent Questions

Motherboard
Lenovo E560
CPU
6200u
Graphics
hd 520
can anyone help me with this dsdt help will be much appreciated thanks in advance. cant get usb to work and wake on keyboard or lid

Attachments

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
can anyone help me with this dsdt help will be much appreciated thanks in advance. cant get usb to work and wake on keyboard or lid
This is not a troubleshooting thread.
Please open a separate thread, and attach all required problem reporting files as per FAQ.

Motherboard
Cairo 5A (Lenovo)
CPU
I7 7500U 2.7GHz
Graphics
Intel HD 620
Hey! Im trying to install High Sierra in my laptop but after the apple logo loads i go back to the clover menu, no to the apple installer... Sorry for my bad english... Hugs from Brazil!

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
CPU
i7 6500U
Graphics
HD520
Mobile Phone
Android
Hi, rehabman, sorry for bothering you again.
Sometimes my kexts on s/l/e and l/e wont load for some reasons and I need to rebuild the kext cache again and again. Do you know some causes of this problem?
I don't think this is worth enough to make a thread for, so I'm just asking here to be honest.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi, rehabman, sorry for bothering you again.
Sometimes my kexts on s/l/e and l/e wont load for some reasons and I need to rebuild the kext cache again and again. Do you know some causes of this problem?
I don't think this is worth enough to make a thread for, so I'm just asking here to be honest.
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Note: All kexts (except for patched kexts) belong in /L/E, not /S/L/E.

Motherboard
Strawberry 5D
CPU
i5-4200U
Graphics
HD 4400,1366x768
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
My battery status works fine but my battery status in the menu bar usually disappears after reboot (can be worked around with by re-enabling the show battery status in settings). Is there any way to fix this? Problem reporting files attached.

Attachments

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
My battery status works fine but my battery status in the menu bar usually disappears after reboot (can be worked around with by re-enabling the show battery status in settings). Is there any way to fix this? Problem reporting files attached.
Your kextcache output proves kexts are not installed correctly.
All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume.
Read post #2 of the Clover guide for details:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Motherboard
Strawberry 5D
CPU
i5-4200U
Graphics
HD 4400,1366x768
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
Android

Attachments