Contribute
Register

[FAQ] READ FIRST! Laptop Frequent Questions

"If you only need WiFi, AR9280 (AR5BHB92) is a good choice and is supported natively."

Does it mean that I do not need to do anything except plugin ?
How can I check that my laptop Fujitsu Lifebook SH76/DN support this ?
Thanks in advanced.

"If you only need WiFi, AR9280 (AR5BHB92) is a good choice and is supported natively."

Does it mean that I do not need to do anything except plugin ?
How can I check that my laptop Fujitsu Lifebook SH76/DN support this ?
Thanks in advanced.

You will find out when you install the card.

@RehabMan This is mean that for 10.12.5 there is needn't FakeSMC.kext, just lilu.kext and Intelgraphocsfixup.kext in the direcotory of 10.12 while installation? I don't know the lilu.kext what's to do.
upload_2017-6-10_9-47-36.png

Hi @RehabMan
is it normal to have some extensions listed as not loaded, but they work all the same? I provided a screenshot of System Information in Output.zip. E.g. AppleBackLightInjector enables the brightness slider even though it seems it's not loaded.
Thanks.

[Edit] I wanted to post this in another thread but it seems I can't delete the message.

Attachments

• Output.zip
    142.9 KB · Views: 99
  • EFI.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 103
  • Toms.ioreg.zip
    658.9 KB · Views: 99
  • RehabMan.zip
    127.7 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Hi @RehabMan
is it normal to have some extensions listed as not loaded, but they work all the same? I provided a screenshot of System Information in Output.zip. E.g. AppleBackLightInjector enables the brightness slider even though it seems it's not loaded.
Thanks.

[Edit] I wanted to post this in another thread but it seems I can't delete the message.

You should not expect to see injector kexts (codeless kexts) listed... they do not actually load... rather they cause other kexts to load or to load with different configuration data.

Q. Plugging an HDMI monitor results in crash or reboot. How to fix?

I'm having this problem with my laptop, someone know how to fix this ?
I'm using voodoohda and fakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.

Q. Plugging an HDMI monitor results in crash or reboot. How to fix?

I'm having this problem with my laptop, someone know how to fix this ?
I'm using voodoohda and fakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.

Read HDMI audio patching guide, as linked from the the FAQ.
Also, problem reports do not belong here. Open a separate thread with "Problem Reporting" files.

Hello,@RehabMan
I use Kaby lake CPU(i7-7500U), HD620. I read this topics about this graphic, and I found there isn't have the topics of HDMI-video. I use "AppleHDA pathcher" drived my soundcard,and it works fine. I use FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext and FakePCIID.kext make hd620 to work. I fix dsdt with "brightness fix" and the patches of "HD4K" graphic and HDMI , while I use HDMI->vga device to connect voa screen, the second screen was black but mouse can move into it, generally it can't be drived.
One day I drived the HDMI audio, it works badly.when I use it to play music and it is noise ,not a correct music media, this is my config and HDMI-sound code and base-sound-code

Attachments

• config.plist
    15 KB · Views: 223
  • codec-hdmi.txt
    3.7 KB · Views: 147
  • codec.txt
    5.6 KB · Views: 173
  • preboot.log.zip
    9.7 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Back