Contribute
Register

Welcome to the new forums! From tonymacx86!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonymacx86

Administrator
Staff member
Motherboard
Z370N WIFI
CPU
i7 8700K
Graphics
HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Welcome to the new forums!

I hope you enjoy them! I'm still tweaking and changing, and I wanted to keep things really simple to start. I suggest you make sure you put all of your system specs in your signature, as it will help users understand any questions or issues.

EDIT (2010-01-29) Just added a small Avatar gallery in the Control Panel- please feel free to use any of these or upload your own!

Mac%20Pro.jpg
Classic%20Apple.jpg
iPhone.jpg

:mrgreen: Post here to introduce yourself and say Hello! :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good idea. You do great work here.

Hello from Richmond, Virginia - just wanted to thank you Tony for your invaluable assistance and apologize for my loooooong posts on your blog :oops: . Appreciate all your hard work!

Want to chime in with thanks to tonymac for all his hard work and great guides. If I had not discovered his site I probably would have just bought one of those new overpriced imacs. I am rather new to the hackintosh scene but I like the attitude of helping I see here and in other forums. On a techy note, this site has a great theme and seems to perform quite well. Much prefer it over insanelymac. The search never works there and there is a lower SNR. Hope this forum is a success, and I want to do my small part to help.

Thanks for taking the initiative and setting up this forum, not to mention all the hard work you've done on making all this possible for p55 users!

Thanks for your site. It gave me the courage to build my first Hackintosh last week. I wanted something that would handle HD video editing and Photoshop.

I went with an i7/860, Gigabyte UD2, 8GB RAM, 10,000 rpm Raptor system drive, 7,200rpm data drive, nVidia GTS250 card and a LG Bluray read/write disk.

UPS dropped off the parts at 6pm from Newegg last Thursday, then working through your guides and using your files - I had a (almost) fully functional dual-booting Win7 / SL setup by midnight including building the thing! Amazing.

I haven't had a chance to fiddle yet - but the only thing not working for me right now is putting the computer to sleep.

Hi Tony, Great work! On triple boot with SL, Win 7 & Ubuntu 9.10 - all thanks to your guides and a bit playing around...

Haven't yet found time to play around with DSDT to get sound working - but it will happen one day!

Thanks again!

Congratulations from China!

Your guides and boot-CD are godsends to me, saving me a lot of money for I don't need to buy an iMac anymore. Way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back