Contribute
Register

FAQ for OS X on 4530s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@UP
According to your link everything should work just fine with this model. Headphones work, and they turn speakers off normally, but for how much i know only built-in microphone works now.

riodoro1 said:
@UP
According to your link everything should work just fine with this model. Headphones work, and they turn speakers off normally, but for how much i know only built-in microphone works now.
I am happy to hear that! Thank you for your good news!

Sorry I cannot find the Search function, so forgive me if this question is already asked and answered.

I would like to ask that whether Software (stripped) RAID installation of Lion on 4530s is considered feasible/stable? Thanks

will this work on an hp folio 13?
the hardware seems similar and i cannot find any guide online for the folio :s

Any fixes on the External Mic ? Because I tend to use my external mic quite often and I don't really dig the internal one. Thanks in advance

Wow this all sounds very promising!

I have been running leopard on a gigabyte EP45 desktop but would love to get a portable to run Logic 9 on. Been searching the forum to find out which model numbers (of the models I can buy) have the atheros wifi card.

B5N72UT#ABA no search result
B5N72UT#ABC no search result

A7K07UT#ABA forum says this one is good
A7K07UT#ABC no search result

A7K06UT#ABA NO GOOD
A7K06UT#ABC no search result

A7K05UT#ABA NO GOOD
A7K05UT#ABC no search result

Can anyone help?
Is there is a resource where I can find this info? The seller won't provide it, and HP haven't replied. From which shop does this image come?
HP4530s3.png
. Neither Newegg nor Amazon specify!

TIA - Oshi
[have mercy on the noob!]

Last edited by a moderator:
oshi999 said:
Wow this all sounds very promising!

I have been running leopard on a gigabyte EP45 desktop but would love to get a portable to run Logic 9 on. Been searching the forum to find out which model numbers (of the models I can buy) have the atheros wifi card.

B5N72UT#ABA no search result
B5N72UT#ABC no search result

A7K07UT#ABA forum says this one is good
A7K07UT#ABC no search result

A7K06UT#ABA NO GOOD
A7K06UT#ABC no search result

A7K05UT#ABA NO GOOD
A7K05UT#ABC no search result

Can anyone help?
Is there is a resource where I can find this info? The seller won't provide it, and HP haven't replied. From which shop does this image come? [Neither Newegg nor Amazon specify!

TIA - Oshi
[have mercy on the noob!]
it does not matter, mate. take your pick. atheros cards are dirty cheap on ebay. five minutes to replace.

How to configure configurations before pressing Install. I have error "Install failed, bla bla bla" and installation goes about 2/3 then quickly goes to end and shows error !
please help i have HP ProBook 4530s i5 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back