Contribute
Register

FAQ for OS X on 4530s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have edited info.plist files but my screen is showing nothing its just grey display.. how can i skip this ..
i just remove these two lines..
<string>DeviceSection</string>
<string>TypeKeyboardSection</string>

Kindly help

Can anyone post (a) proper way(s) to make VGA output works?

When I connect my monitor via VGA port and click "Detect display", it was frozen a second and then nothing happened. How can I make my 4530s recognize the VGA monitor?

I read through the topic, I have tried to sleep after plug via, or reconnect vga, but both of them do not seems working.

I just make the fresh install with Lion 10.7

Thank in advance,

Hi guys, thanks you so much. I can run Lion on my 4430s now, but i have some question.

I have no USB keyboard. Is there another option?

If you can't get a keyboard, then you may boot after your install with -s. Follow the two commands listed, and then type nano /System/Library/CoreServices/Setup\ Assistant.app/Contents/Info.plist and edit out(you will have to scroll down) :
<string>KeyboardTypeSection</string>

Then hit fn + o, enter, and fn + x. Then hit exit.

when i scroll down and see two line
<string>KeyboardTypeSection</string>

where i start hit fn+o, in font of <string>DeviceSection</string> or behind <string>KeyboardTypeSection</string>

and another question, my system run not really smooth, my 4430s i5-2430, 8Gb some time lag, and have busy circle, my real MB core 2 duo only have 4Gb, it run smoother than 4430s, it kind of weird.
Thanks guy, and have a nice day, may be i will reinstall let see how 4430s run.

You have to delete these two lines from file then save it (instructions are on bottom of "window") how do You know its laggy if you did not complete the installation ?

i complete the installation, my 4430s run it kind of slow, not smooth, some time when i type reply in here, it delay about 4 second, some time open some app, it delay longer. maybe i will try reinstall it, let see what happened,

Hi, may i ask a question, which is the least Bios version of 4430s, do i have to update the least Bios, to make system run smoother. Thanks you guys.

Bonjour ;
Thanks a lot for the big job

i have an HP4530s (Corei5 2430M ) with ATI and HD3000 and French Keyboard

IPHONE MAI 2012 HP4530s 011.jpg

A lot of simple questions if you have the time

1 - where can i found the Lastest bios F20 ? because i thinks i have F.0A ?? ( see Image )
2 - Where can i found the French KeyboardLayout ( or US ) for HP4530s , i use netbookFRKeyboardlayout ( From HPMINI311c actually
3 - How disable the ATI6490M ?

Thanks A lot

Attachments

• IPHONE MAI 2012 HP4530s 011.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 270
Hello, have you had a chance to look at the brisghtness issue on start up... you know the FN+F3?? :?[/quote]
What about to read the first page of this topic for the solution?[/quote]

What about u don't assume everyone here is a noob based on post count?[/quote]

I fixed it on my laptop updating my bios to F20. and if you then press FN+F3 you will see the display lighting up for a bit then safe bios. Restart the laptop.

grtz Partyguy81 The Netherlands

manouille said:
Bonjour ;
Thanks a lot for the big job

i have an HP4530s (Corei5 2430M ) with ATI and HD3000 and French Keyboard

A lot of simple questions if you have the time

1 - where can i found the Lastest bios F20 ? because i thinks i have F.0A ?? ( see Image )
2 - Where can i found the French KeyboardLayout ( or US ) for HP4530s , i use netbookFRKeyboardlayout ( From HPMINI311c actually
3 - How disable the ATI6490M ?

Thanks A lot

You can get the bios update from the hp website

Does everything work perfectly on HP ProBook 4430s (QG684PA)? Is it possible if I use headphone to listen to music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back