Contribute
Register

FAQ for Mountain Lion on HP Probook

Hello DSC_0041.jpg
dear friends, after successful installation I have no sound output ! and I do not have wifi adaptor? Type my laptop wifi adaptor (relink ) What can I do to solve this problems? For me it is very important to have sound output ....
My model laptop :Hp probook4540s
probook installer ver.61b13

Attachments

• DSC_0042.jpg
    DSC_0042.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 136
Hello View attachment 66439
dear friends, after successful installation I have no sound output ! and I do not have wifi adaptor? Type my laptop wifi adaptor (relink ) What can I do to solve this problems? For me it is very important to have sound output ....
My model laptop :Hp probook4540s
probook installer ver.61b13

What did you select in the ProBook Installer? Did you select the DSDT patching options?

Ralink WiFi will not work, you must replace it with a compatible card. See the FAQ.

What did you select in the ProBook Installer? Did you select the DSDT patching options?

Ralink WiFi will not work, you must replace it with a compatible card. See the FAQ.

thank you.
but .... I've posted a picture of the options that let you take a look at the options I've posted., If mistakes are tell you to install the options I Again, I apologize for my English is not good
DSC_0044.jpgDSC_0045.jpgDSC_0046.jpgDSC_0047.jpg

Does the Probook 4530s utilizes the sata 3 connectors? I checked them, it says sata 2 but im guessing it is only the device hooked to it is sata 2. Can you confirm it is indeed sata 3?

Edit: I got the answer, the Probook 4530s is sata 3! Does the ODD also connected via sata3?

thank you.
but .... I've posted a picture of the options that let you take a look at the options I've posted., If mistakes are tell you to install the options I Again, I apologize for my English is not good
View attachment 66449View attachment 66450View attachment 66451View attachment 66452

You did not select any "OS X support kexts" (first group in the ProBook Installer). I'm surprised you're not reporting that your computer doesn't boot from the HDD (KP in AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement). You must be still booting with the Unibeast USB.

Also, Graphic Glitch Fix is not necessary on HD4000 at all.

You did not select any "OS X support kexts" (first group in the ProBook Installer). I'm surprised you're not reporting that your computer doesn't boot from the HDD (KP in AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement). You must be still booting with the Unibeast USB.

Also, Graphic Glitch Fix is not necessary on HD4000 at all.

thanks....
I also installed the option that you said but still no sound output !!! but what do I do?
Sound settings are still disabled ! :banghead: help me....

In the meantime I would just boot from the H.D.D with the help of this link...

http://www.tonymacx86.com/25-boot0-error-official-guide/comments3.html#comments

thanks....
I also installed the option that you said but still no sound output !!! but what do I do?
Sound settings are still disabled ! :banghead: help me....

In the meantime I would just boot from the H.D.D with the help of this link...

http://www.tonymacx86.com/25-boot0-error-official-guide/comments3.html#comments

Are you booting from your HDD yet?

If not, don't worry about sound yet. If you are currently booting from HDD, then respond with ioreg dump: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html

Also double check: What option did you select for OS X support kexts? Show screen shot...

Are you booting from your HDD yet?

If not, don't worry about sound yet. If you are currently booting from HDD, then respond with ioreg dump: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html

Also double check: What option did you select for OS X support kexts? Show screen shot...

Dear Friend
Right now my problem is just a lack of sound output !!!
Do MultiBeast - Mountain Lion 5.4.3 Can I install the sound driver for my laptop (Hp ProBook 4540s)!? please help me....:?:
The screenshots DSC_0048.jpg
Other options, according to the previous photos

Also, I can boot the operating system from the hard disk and it's not a problem for this...

Dear Friend
Right now my problem is just a lack of sound output !!!
Do MultiBeast - Mountain Lion 5.4.3 Can I install the sound driver for my laptop (Hp ProBook 4540s)!? please help me....:?:
The screenshots View attachment 66487
Other options, according to the previous photos

Also, I can boot the operating system from the hard disk and it's not a problem for this...

Don't select both 'Experimental' and '4x40s 10.8.4.' They are mutually exclusive. At this point you should re-run the ProBook Installer and select only 4x40s 10.8.4 from OS X support kexts. Remember to repair permissions (Disk Utility) and rebuild cache (Kext Wizard0.

If it doesn't work, respond with ioreg as per my previous post.

Back