Contribute
Register

FAQ for Mountain Lion on HP Probook

I can see the menu bar but the app window does not open the camera, only the camera LED is lit

Go to the menu bar and drop the Window menu down...

Go to the menu bar and drop the Window menu down...

DSC_0055.jpg

I have attached the image
Only in this way can the camera window to activate in the software(Face Time).

View attachment 66510

I have attached the image
Only in this way can the camera window to activate in the software(Face Time).

I think this may be similar to other reports... Like I said, it depends on exactly which camera you have. Some people run CamTwist before running Facetime...

Hi dear friends
I want to buy a wireless network card for laptop wifi compatible HP 4540 with Mac you have tips for me please. Went to buy but the seller asked me my piece of code! Despite the fact that the piece ....Code of wireless card is it!? Please link wireless network card purchase with full detailes .... thanks

Hi dear friends
I want to buy a wireless network card for laptop wifi compatible HP 4540 with Mac you have tips for me please. Went to buy but the seller asked me my piece of code! Despite the fact that the piece ....Code of wireless card is it!? Please link wireless network card purchase with full detailes .... thanks

There are some links in the FAQ. Post #1 of this thread.

I don't know what you're trying to say re: "piece of code"...

There are some links in the FAQ. Post #1 of this thread.

I don't know what you're trying to say re: "piece of code"...

I mean (wireless network card) code?
I have a bigger problem now.!!! After updating to 10.8.5 version OS I can not log in normally after a few seconds the...This page is! just I can only boot into the operating system with safe boot .... What do I do now?Is there a solution? I have attached the image....
DSC_0077.jpg

I have a bigger problem now.!!! After updating to 10.8.5 version OS I can not log in normally after a few seconds the...This page is! just I can only boot into the operating system with safe boot .... What do I do now?Is there a solution? I have attached the image....
View attachment 67036

You didn't read/follow the guide for updating, did you? See 'sticky guide' section 'Updates'...

You will now need to boot with your HDD partition using the Unibeast USB (eg. F9 at BIOS post, select USB device, select your HDD partition). Then run the ProBook Installer as instructed in the guide under 'Updates' 10.8.x to 10.8.5.

View attachment 67036

It seems your AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext has not been patched. Are you sure you have used the latest version available (the one I've published today)?
Download the ProBook Installer again, try to boot with the help of the Unibeast drive, run the Installer and select only the OS X Support option for your model (4x30 or 4x40).

It seems your AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext has not been patched. Are you sure you have used the latest version available (the one I've published today)?
Download the ProBook Installer again, try to boot with the help of the Unibeast drive, run the Installer and select only the OS X Support option for your model (4x30 or 4x40).
Thanks dear friends...
But
Yes, I got the boot with unibeast .and I used the latest version 6.1.4 of Probook installer But !!! same problem exists...also. I've updated to version 10.8.5 with apple store...,

Thanks dear friends...
But
Yes, I got the boot with unibeast .and I used the latest version 6.1.4 of Probook installer But !!! same problem exists...also. I've updated to version 10.8.5 with apple store...,

Did you download the installer today?

Back