i7 5700HQ
Graphics
Hd 5600
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,
on my hackintosh nearly everything is working.
The only thing that bothers me is the not completely working sleep.
When I put the hackintosh into sleep the screen goes black but the fans keep running.

I hope you can help me.

Attachments

• debug_7142.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 86
I have the same issue as you. No idea on how to debug or fix.

Guys,

I would like to report that after doing 2 things I managed to get the power management working flawlessly! (for now). I disabled in bios the power to USB ports while on standby, and I removed my patched DSDT from the ACPI folder. Now. I could not have removed the patched DSDT because I needed the battery patch for the battery to work. But I got help from @BlvckBytes and he very kindly created an SSDT patch for the battery for me. link to post here: SSDT Battery patch by BlvckBytes.

I'll do more test but for now, fan does not operate while sleeping, and I kept the laptop unplugged for the entire night 8h with battery at 100% I came back this morning to find the laptop cold, still sleeping and battery still at 100%, as normal with operation now the battery is discharging is I'm at 98% after about 20mins of use.

Awsome!!!!

@yoannez

Wow, those sound like some awesome results! Happy for you, sleep seems to work really good on your end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back