CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I updated to macOS 10.13.2 without any hustle pretty much. After that I updated my FakeSMC and Plugins to the latest Version and the Sensors do not work anymore (no temp or frequency readout). BTW I have all my kexts installed in /Library/Extentions.
The older version of FakeSMC and Plugins were also installed in /Library/Extentions and worked great.

I updated to macOS 10.13.2 without any hustle pretty much. After that I updated my FakeSMC and Plugins to the latest Version and the Sensors do not work anymore (no temp or frequency readout). BTW I have all my kexts installed in /Library/Extentions.
The older version of FakeSMC and Plugins were also installed in /Library/Extentions and worked great.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

I found it out myself. The Problem was that after the Update I didn't put the Plugins into the FakeSMC.kext itself but in the /Library/Extensions Folder.

I now created a Plugins Folder in FakeSMC.kext/Contents and put the Plugins in there. Also I moved it to the EFI partition. It now gets injected via Clover. Works like a charm if you do it right..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back