Motherboard
Asus P5P41TED
CPU
E8500
Graphics
GeForce 6200
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
I have reinstalled the OS today, on a reboot, after ”Waiting for DSMOS”, I so a message about Apple KeyStore, then a series of messages of Busy Timeout, the OS stoped booting in those about 10 minutes. Reset, I managed to boot it, on console the last line was ”Jan 4 22:46:27 localhost systemstats[46]: assertion failed: 17C88: systemstats + 191054 [9F56112A-4026-3DF7-AFC1-A75C13D3BEEE]: 0x0”.
FakeSMC failure? What shall I upload?
Specs:
Asus P5P41TED Rev X.ox
Intel Core 2 Duo e8500
Nvidia GeForce 6200
2 gb ram
Latest Clover and kexts.
Actually, I wanted a fresh install, since I have discovered I was using a slightly older version of the Realtek Ethernet Kext, by Rehab Man, and I wanted to see how would it work on a fresh OS, with all the software up to date.
I have noticed DSMOS related failures (kernel panic?) at boot, that occur at random times, can not reproduce them. They are unexpected and on next boot it boots ok. I have FakeSMC, the CPU Sensors kexts, ethernet and PS2 kexts on the kext folder on the EFI partition, on Clover, not installed via Multibeast.

Last edited:
I have reinstalled the OS today, on a reboot, after ”Waiting for DSMOS”, I so a message about Apple KeyStore, then a series of messages of Busy Timeout, the OS stoped booting in those about 10 minutes. Reset, I managed to boot it, on console the last line was ”Jan 4 22:46:27 localhost systemstats[46]: assertion failed: 17C88: systemstats + 191054 [9F56112A-4026-3DF7-AFC1-A75C13D3BEEE]: 0x0”.
FakeSMC failure? What shall I upload?
Specs:
Asus P5P41TED Rev X.ox
Intel Core 2 Duo e8500
Nvidia GeForce 6200
2 gb ram
Latest Clover and kexts.
Actually, I wanted a fresh install, since I have discovered I was using a slightly older version of the Realtek Ethernet Kext, by Rehab Man, and I wanted to see how would it work on a fresh OS, with all the software up to date.
I have noticed DSMOS related failures (kernel panic?) at boot, that occur at random times, can not reproduce them. They are unexpected and on next boot it boots ok. I have FakeSMC, the CPU Sensors kexts, ethernet and PS2 kexts on the kext folder on the EFI partition, on Clover, not installed via Multibeast.

Hi, got same prob assertion failed: 17C88 then please switch to to xpc or bootstrap_check_in()
Then something appears really fast on screen then crash.
Asus P8H61-M LE sandy bridge i5 patched bios ssd. trying to install Sierra high.
Any help highly appreciated .

I use latest Clover (official build, not the ones on this board, although I initially install the build on Multibeast to get the configuration, then update to the latest official Clover build), latest FakeSMC posted by RehabMan on GitHub, also his latest VooDoo PS2 and Realtek Ethernet Kext, (Those three kept on the EFI, on Clover folders) Voodoo HDA Audio 2.9.0 (re-packed for Clover, not the official version) and also I set on boot.plist to boot only in verbose mode. This way, kernel panic or FakeSMC failure seem to come less often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back