gigabyte gtx 670
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
FakeSMC needing advice please

(I have managed to sort the two display problem,The monitor was to old for the task, only one problem left, see below)

Hi

My build is a GA-Z77X-UD5H gtx670 running ML. I installed the machine fine with the latest Multibeast and the only thing i had to install manually was the audio drivers. I have a problem at the moment, I am unable to see any system temps or fan speeds with isat or Fakesmc plugins, i can only see hdds, the fakesmc is installed as the system boots fine. I am at a loss with this problem as i have spent many hours scanning this place but i am unable to find the solution, however i may have missed it due to the amount of posts etc on here. if any of you have any idea on what may be the problem then i would be very greatfull.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and i am looking forward to your advice.

Kinds regards.

Bump, really need some help with this guys.

all fixed and working, the screen problem was using a vga to div converter, it didn't work, so i need to get a new screen, the Fakesmc is now working and it was down to my error, i didn't tick all the check boxes when i installed it, Yup i feel silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back