Contribute
Register

FakePCIID: Broadcom BCM57XX network OOB

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should install all kexts to the system volume (kext inject is only for installer/recovery).
But other than that, looks fine... device might not be compatible.

Thats bad, is there any chance to add support for my ethernet adapter? Unfortunately, i have no skill to port or write an driver for my ethernet adapter. But thanks anyway.

Thats bad, is there any chance to add support for my ethernet adapter? Unfortunately, i have no skill to port or write an driver for my ethernet adapter. But thanks anyway.

Not possible. This kext just enables the native kext. If the native kext doesn't work, then you're stuck.
Careful hardware choices are key.

Okay thats no problem. The laptop is not for me (my parents) and wifi works perfect (it make sense with a laptop) and I am a small perfectionist and it would be cool if everything would work :p

Thanks again for your time and quick reply :thumbup:

Hi,@RehabMan
Does FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_BCM57XX_as_BCM57765.kext work for 10.13?
I put them into EFI/Clover/kext/10.13,it works by accident,most of time it does't work,so.... has any suggest?
Thks!

Hi,@RehabMan
Does FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_BCM57XX_as_BCM57765.kext work for 10.13?
I put them into EFI/Clover/kext/10.13,it works by accident,most of time it does't work,so.... has any suggest?
Thks!

10.13 is only DP, not beta. As per rules, no discussion.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/rules/

Note: all kexts should be installed to the system volume.
Note 2: I don't have any of this hardware.

Hi All,

I have an NC380T Dual Port Card (NetXtreme II BCM5706 Gigabit Ethernet, PCI device 14e4:164a)
Will it work on Sierra ?

Thanks,
Barnum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back