nVidia Geforce GTX 460 SE
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
kevinallen said:
no, would that really make a difference? it wont let me do the first boot after installation. so ive never even been to the desktop. and the guid says you have to use the usb drive
Generally rBoot is used to boot all the machine..because with this you can do a rescue boot in case of KP

so i followed the tony mac tutorial,and i boot from usb,it will not let me reach the installer.
i select the partition on my usb (i have also tried every flag i can think of.
when i use -v it gets to around system kexts, i cant really see what is it because the computer restarts as soon as that error comes up.
my specs are in my sig.
PLEASE HELP ME!?

Hey, Im having the same problem. However, its with installing snow leopard. Do you have any tips on installing snow leopard? The same screen pops up and I have tried the same things. THanks

Actually, I used a different method and tried unibeast, so i got lion installed. However, when I try to load it up now, it says "panic (cpu 2 caller 0xfffff...and so on). I do not know how to fix the panic kernel.

lammylol said:
Actually, I used a different method and tried unibeast, so i got lion installed. However, when I try to load it up now, it says "panic (cpu 2 caller 0xfffff...and so on). I do not know how to fix the panic kernel.
Try to use: cpus=1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back