Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I am repeatedly getting the error "Failed to verify BaseSystem.pkg" on a GA-P55M-UD2 board. I have tried another CD drive, another hard drive, and then even pre-loaded the DVD onto a second partition. I get the same error every time. I have read a couple of other similar message but without any resolution. Someone help? Please!! :-\

smallinov said:
I am repeatedly getting the error "Failed to verify BaseSystem.pkg" on a GA-P55M-UD2 board. I have tried another CD drive, another hard drive, and then even pre-loaded the DVD onto a second partition. I get the same error every time. I have read a couple of other similar message but without any resolution. Someone help? Please!! :-\
Are you using a purchased retail version of Snow Leopard?

Hello!!!

When iBoot is loading, before the red apple appears, there is another message displaying "no ramdisk", but I can proceed with the installation an then same problem about "BaseSystem.pkg" and I need to restart because the installation stops.

My system:
i7 950
ATI 5770
GA-X58A-UD5
1 module (4GB) RAM

Any solution??

jhack said:
Hello!!!

When iBoot is loading, before the red apple appears, there is another message displaying "no ramdisk", but I can proceed with the installation an then same problem about "BaseSystem.pkg" and I need to restart because the installation stops.

My system:
i7 950
ATI 5770
GA-X58A-UD5
1 module (4GB) RAM

Any solution??
Have you verified that all of the hardware is working correctly? Have you run memtest+?

Are you using the latest version of iBoot?

Are you using a purchased retail version of Snow Leopard?

I always set up the BIOS at the minimum for install. Disable the Peripherals like Audio/1394/Ethernet/USB-3/xTreme controlers/eSata.

HPET=Enabled and 64 bit

SATA-0 should be your DVD drive SATA-1 your HDD and set to AHCI, reboot if just set and select the P0-DVD-DRIVEINFO to boot from. It won't be available if you just changed to AHCI.

ACPI should be S3 or Auto and ACPI 2.0 enabled.

Some systems can use only 1 stick of RAM and kept under a certain size I think 2 or 4 gigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back