HP CORE I5 2400
Graphics
GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER Vulcan X OC Graphic Card GDDR6 8G
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Dear @RehabMan

after several time of trial installing mojave with failed. i curious what wrong with my configuration andl step procedure that made error during installation.
Need your help to have alook on attached below.

1st installation via USB2 never finished (until progress bar indicated 2 minute left then the laptop booting).
2nd installation finished with error notificatin "macOS could not be installed on your computer - The Installer resources were not found"

FYI i use createinstallmedia method and also your guide for installing via USB.

Regards
David
Capture_mojave_error.jpeg

Attachments

• debug_689.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 149
  • EFI-USB.zip
    16.4 MB · Views: 130
  • Installer Log 07-03-18.txt
    18.3 KB · Views: 437
  • preboot_USB_1stboot.log.zip
    12.8 KB · Views: 82
Dear @RehabMan

after several time of trial installing mojave with failed. i curious what wrong with my configuration andl step procedure that made error during installation.
Need your help to have alook on attached below.

1st installation via USB2 never finished (until progress bar indicated 2 minute left then the laptop booting).
2nd installation finished with error notificatin "macOS could not be installed on your computer - The Installer resources were not found"

FYI i use createinstallmedia method and also your guide for installing via USB.

Regards
David View attachment 339018

Your profile has no hardware details.
Please fix as per FAQ:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Your drivers64UEFI is not per guide (the guide does not recommend OsxAptiofix3Drv-64.efi).

You should use native NVRAM if possible (AptioMemoryFix.efi or OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi [depends on hardware], no EmuVariableUefi-64.efi)

Also, in config.plist/SMBIOS, most data should be left default. (best to put personal data such as SerialNumber/BoardSerialNumber in smbios.plist/SMBIOS instead of config.plist).

From where did you download macOS?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer?

Note also: The panic logs in the debug zip show a bunch of kexts that are not installed by the ProBook guide's scripts. You should probably start with a fresh install according to the guide.

Last edited:
You should use native NVRAM if possible (AptioMemoryFix.efi or OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi [depends on hardware], no EmuVariableUefi-64.efi)
Thank you for this hint!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back