Graphics
evga Gt640
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello all, Im a newbie here and this is my first hackintosh build. My system consists of...
ASUS P9X79 with flash ver 4005
i7-3820
EVGA NVidia GEForce GT 640 installed on #1 PCIex16 port
16GB (2x8GB) Corsair DDR3
120GB Samsung SSD (or 2TB Seagate HDD)
LiteOn DVD RW Drive (or USB DVD drive)
iBoot 3.30 and Snow Leopard CD

I have read few thread/post, article and some youtube videos and also tried different commands or combination of these command switches like...
-v -x Cpus=1
PCIRootUID=1 or PCIRootUID=0 or PciRoot=1, PciRoot=0 or Npci=0x2000 or Npci=0x3000
GraphicsEnabler=ON or GraphicsEnabler=OFF

but no matter what combination of commands I use I'm ending up on the same error, see attach image.
My bios is set to factory default as disk is already ACHI... or did I miss some bios set up?

For the sake of elimination, I also tried to install it to my 2TB HDD instead of the SSD and use a different DVD drive (USB) but results remain the same.

Kindly advise. Your expertise is much needed.

thank you all in advance.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    1,010.2 KB · Views: 187
Hello all, Im a newbie here and this is my first hackintosh build. My system consists of...
ASUS P9X79 with flash ver 4005
i7-3820
EVGA NVidia GEForce GT 640 installed on #1 PCIex16 port
16GB (2x8GB) Corsair DDR3
120GB Samsung SSD (or 2TB Seagate HDD)
LiteOn DVD RW Drive (or USB DVD drive)
iBoot 3.30 and Snow Leopard CD

I have read few thread/post, article and some youtube videos and also tried different commands or combination of these command switches like...
-v -x Cpus=1
PCIRootUID=1 or PCIRootUID=0 or PciRoot=1, PciRoot=0 or Npci=0x2000 or Npci=0x3000
GraphicsEnabler=ON or GraphicsEnabler=OFF

but no matter what combination of commands I use I'm ending up on the same error, see attach image.
My bios is set to factory default as disk is already ACHI... or did I miss some bios set up?

For the sake of elimination, I also tried to install it to my 2TB HDD instead of the SSD and use a different DVD drive (USB) but results remain the same.

Kindly advise. Your expertise is much needed.

thank you all in advance.

Hi Again.

Do I need to burn the iBoot using a MAC or it doesn't really matter? I just want to clarify maybe my issues starts from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back