Motherboard
Sony Vaio VPCEG28FG
CPU
Intel core i5-2430M
Graphics
Nvidia 410M
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I created a High Sierra install USB (gpt, legacy) using clover and its been a few days i'm attempting to install MacOS on Laptop I boot and enter clover then i press booting install high sierra installation and then it stops at loading installer after writing these lines

apfs_module_start:1279: load: com.apple.filesystems.apfs, v748.51.0, 748.77.8, 2018/06/21
AMFILoadTrustedKeysFromNVRAM: failed getting NVRAM
using 16384 buffer headers and 10240 cluster IO buffer headers

How can i fix it?
please help

I have also attached my EFI file and an image of my error screen and an image of my bios screen and version
i have also disabled intel vt-d from bios (my only bios options are this and boot options)
My device is a Sony Vaio VPCEG28FG but i replaced optical drive with HDD and replaced HDD with a SSD and upgraded Ram to 8GB
and here is my efi folder
also my usb memory is patriot rage usb3

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    14.3 MB · Views: 218
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 500
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 389
Moved to High Sierra Laptop Support.

Hi, I created a High Sierra install USB (gpt, legacy) using clover and its been a few days i'm attempting to install MacOS on Laptop I boot and enter clover then i press booting install high sierra installation and then it stops at loading installer after writing these lines

apfs_module_start:1279: load: com.apple.filesystems.apfs, v748.51.0, 748.77.8, 2018/06/21
AMFILoadTrustedKeysFromNVRAM: failed getting NVRAM
using 16384 buffer headers and 10240 cluster IO buffer headers

How can i fix it?
please help

I have also attached my EFI file and an image of my error screen and an image of my bios screen and version
i have also disabled intel vt-d from bios (my only bios options are this and boot options)
My device is a Sony Vaio VPCEG28FG but i replaced optical drive with HDD and replaced HDD with a SSD and upgraded Ram to 8GB
and here is my efi folder
also my usb memory is patriot rage usb3

119CC121-5CD4-460F-A830-AB6C0AF07722.png

The Rules said:
Please use the search function before creating a new topic. The question that you ask may have already been answered

See this post for a solution.

See this post for a solution.
Thanks for the link
Its been about a week im searching topics and sites and non of them (mostly they suggested kext and drivers) didn’t worK thats why i created this topic

My problem still is not solved.
Any better idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back